IGNORED

All Those Who Don't Believe

screech

I for one will be Norman Negative and say I personally don't believe City will get enough out of the last 4 games to go up automatically, reason I am giving is I have watched City for too long and they have a habit of bringing you back down to earth with a bang.

I predict a draw at Luton, a win against Brighton, a loss at Barnsley and a draw against Blackpool. In my life time I have never seen City take the easy route to find success and this time I think will be no different, the play offs for me it is, anyone else?? :laugh:

Guest Bootylicious

Well, i think

D vs Luton

W vs Brighton

D vs Barnsley

W vs Blackpool

That would give us 83 points.

Not sure if that would be enough! :laugh:

Draw at Barnsley, but will need to beat Blackpool and will go up if Q.P.R fail to beat Sheff :laugh:

Sheffied Wednesday will stuff QPR on the last day of the season when they come to their place! I just have that feeling, but it's up to us to make sure we get the points we need before that final game too!

Plymouth, Swindon and Sheffield Wendesday for QPR in their last 3 games... Can you really see them getting all 9 points from those last 3 remaining fixtures? :laugh:

I dunno about you, but I'm certainly not convinced!

Then again as I said before, the ball's really in our court again although we are actually 1 point behind QPR at this late stage in the season.

If we get 12 from 12 then I believe we'll have done it!

And if Plymouth defeat QPR, but lose the rest of their games then we are... THE CHAMPIONS!!! :D:sub:

Edit: No that wasn't Red Goblin above! :laugh:

well i thought we would be in the play off's if we lost or

drew to plymouth, but that was a massive win last night

and it is now in our own hands i'm still 50/50 about a

top 2 place at the moment because it is down to us

to keep getting the points and for q.p.r to slip up, it

is now nice to know plymouth have to get 4 points

to secure promotion and that i would rather they

drew saturday and get 3 points against q.p.r and celebrate

there than at ashton gate, it is down to us and q.p.r for

2nd spot now..

Sheffied Wednesday will stuff QPR on the last day of the season when they come to their place! I just have that feeling, but it's up to us to make sure we get the points we need before that final game too!

Plymouth, Swindon and Sheffield Wendesday for QPR in their last 3 games... Can you really see them getting all 9 points from those last 3 remaining fixtures? :laugh:

I dunno about you, but I'm certainly not convinced!

Then again as I said before, the ball's really in our court again although we are actually 1 point behind QPR at this late stage in the season.

If we get 12 from 12 then I believe we'll have done it!

And if Plymouth defeat QPR, but lose the rest of their games then we are... THE CHAMPIONS!!! :D:sub:

Edit: No that wasn't Red Goblin above! :laugh:

looking at qpr's run in it don't look pretty for them.

stockport have not lost since they beat us :laugh:

and i can't see them beating plymouth or swindon

so city really now have to take the advantage.

stockport

plymouth

swindon

sheff weds

We will finish 2nd. And yes, I have been supporting City long enough to know better.

QPR are a poor travelling side and I think that will be their undoing.

Luton Win

Brighton Win

Barnsley Draw

Blackpool Win

Just a thought lads n lasses, did anyone expect us to get 7 points out of 9 in our last three games, after our recent ###### run?

Who is to say QPR dont do the same in their last three......

Keep level heads here- win our games and thats al we can ask...depending on others to ##### up is what its down to

On the face of it they wont, but some Plymouth fans have doubts they can beat QPR, cos of Summerfield? Again another familiar story for us..

Just a thought to add to the debate...no reason why we cant win our games, but Brighton, and Luton have something to gain, from winning....barnsley would like to get one over their ex manager, and Blackpool, remember three years back??

Archived