IGNORED

Bbc - As It Happened Commentry

Anyone checked out the "as it happened" commentry on the beeb footy site. Check this out for descriptions of City's goals.

1330: GOAL Crystal Palace 0-1 Bristol City

A goal that would grace the Premier League, no doubt about that. City get a training ground move to work to perfection as David Noble rolls a free-kick into the box to Nick Carle, he clips it towards the left-hand edge for Louis Carey to hammer it into the top corner, giving Julian Speroni no chance. Brilliant goal.

1409: GOAL Crystal Palace 1-2 Bristol City

Stunning. You've probably just seen the Championship goal of the season. David Noble picks the ball up 35 yards out, takes a touch and then fairly hammers it straight into the top right-hand corner of Julian Speroni's net. Postage stamp perfect - what a goal.

Same again tuesday please!

As it happened response in Dorset front room......... 1st Goal.......... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Oooooops made my other half & eldest son jump..... and frightened my youngest son ....... Sorry James!

2nd Goal......... YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

From eldest son,youngest son & me ....... high 5's all round :)

I had four Palace lads sat next to me in the pub I was in. Didn't stop me going ###### mental when Nobes banged that one in. Few people wearing City tops in there as well so if you were in the Bryn-Y-Mor in Swansea this afternoon, hello to you.

• Admin
As it happened response in Dorset front room......... 1st Goal.......... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Oooooops made my other half & eldest son jump..... and frightened my youngest son ....... Sorry James!

2nd Goal......... YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

From eldest son,youngest son & me ....... high 5's all round :)

When Carey scored I'm afraid I made a 6 month old girl cry.

But it was an absolute cracker.

Luckily she'd been taken out of the room by the time Nobes hit the 2nd!

When Carey scored I'm afraid I made a 6 month old girl cry.

But it was an absolute cracker.

Luckily she'd been taken out of the room by the time Nobes hit the 2nd!

When Noble scored i got told off by the Kids next door saying i frightened them and should'nt swear in front of my 4 year old son !!! :surrender:

My reply i'm allowed to swear i'm in my own House :whistle2: bollocking accepted :shocking:

was in liverpool where i study with a mate in a bar and made a family havin there meal sh*t themselves, twice. beautiful scenes! plus i turned a few scousers into city fans for the day whilst two palace fans watvhed on with envy. fantastic stuff.

NYTRAMS Leaving room 1st goal Yeeeeeeeeeees get in there. Followed by get in there from my 4 year old twin girls.

Cue penalty - Major depression, girls playing around Dad losing his cool. Wifey - bless her 'come on girls don't annoy your Dad lets go outside and play.

Nobles strike Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees , wifey comment from outside that comment was mirrored in 3-4 house all down the street.

Only thing was NYTRAM celebrated in the living room on his own. :englandsmile4wf:

First goal I made my daughter jump then she and my four year old son were running around celebrating with me. When Noble score I jumped up off the sofa and punch the light on the ceiling almost smashing it!

I was going so mental making so much noise my neighbours commented in the garden after :D

Had to be done!

MM

Archived