IGNORED

City Storm The Palace As Warnock Cries Malice

Blagdon red

Guest ashtonyate
BB's match report and ratings now online:

I can't belive that you gave Trundle and Adebola the same ratings I surgest you watch the match again and if you come up with the same ratings i would be surprise.I felt Trundle started ok but should have been taken off after 70 minuites and Byfield brought on as he was not in the game he seems to want to fall over for free kicks all the time.

awesome assessment !!!!

but i think carle already had an assist before the noble goal as he set up careys goal as well

Whoops!

Yes, You're right and the last time that routine worked was with Russell & Brooks in the starring roles!

It was great to see all his effort & ability come to the forefront with real end product-I watched his debut at Selhurst Pk and I think he likes the ground as two of his best games have been there, albeit he wasn't 100% fit last time.

BB's match report and ratings now online:

Nice report BB.

In terms of character and sheer balls, that was City's best away performance for years.

Since Sheffield each performance has gone up a level and we'll have to continue this improvement on Tuesday to reach Wembley.

COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!

Nice report BB.

In terms of character and sheer balls, that was City's best away performance for years.

Since Sheffield each performance has gone up a level and we'll have to continue this improvement on Tuesday to reach Wembley.

COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!

Thanks for that.

On the basis that Hull won today at Watford, it'll take a monumental effort from Boothroyds boys to turn that around even with Henderson back (if he is) Another good performance Tuesday night and it looks like Hull in the final.

Saw most of the game and Cambell is the danger, no doubt however, I thought, given our current form over the last three games we could edge it.

Great review and ratings BB, not a thing i would disagree with.

On the subject of Carle, i was of the opinion that he was just a showboat version of David Batty, (sideways pass, Cruff Turn, sideways pass). However, he was good at Sheffield and against Preston, but he was magnificent on saturday. He has now coupled up the neat and tidy stuff with a real edge to his game, two assists in the biggest game of the season (so far) just shows how vital big game players are. I should have learnt by now not to question Pete and Gary Johnson, they proved themselves right again on Saturday after Carle's premier league performance.

Bring on tuesday and more of the same.

Great review and ratings BB, not a thing i would disagree with.

On the subject of Carle, i was of the opinion that he was just a showboat version of David Batty, (sideways pass, Cruff Turn, sideways pass). However, he was good at Sheffield and against Preston, but he was magnificent on saturday. He has now coupled up the neat and tidy stuff with a real edge to his game, two assists in the biggest game of the season (so far) just shows how vital big game players are. I should have learnt by now not to question Pete and Gary Johnson, they proved themselves right again on Saturday after Carle's premier league performance.

Bring on tuesday and more of the same.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Nick could cap his surge in form with a goal? He certainly deserves one. (or two, or even a hat-trick!)

The antipodean atom has gone mighty close recently.

Come on super Carley!!

Archived