IGNORED

Suckers

Rich

I don't know if this subject has been posted before.

As supporters I hope we don't get suckered into colins sneaky world and deflect the support we should give to the team into getting at him.We have seen this before with pulis and hollaway, we should ignore his inflamatory remarks and concentrate on backing our team.

Let's not be suckers.

COME ON YOU REDS.

I don't know if this subject has been posted before.

As supporters I hope we don't get suckered into colins sneaky world and deflect the support we should give to the team into getting at him.We have seen this before with pulis and hollaway, we should ignore his inflamatory remarks and concentrate on backing our team.

Let's not be suckers.

COME ON YOU REDS.

It has been suggested in some other threads that we should focus on our own business and not let the doublespeak from the palarse camp get us all wound up about the wrong things. I agree with this sentiment. My wise old Dad always used to lecture me about being 'anti' things...'don't tell me what you are against' he'd say, tell me what you are for'. Well, today and on tuesday, I'm for the football club I love- Bristol City - far more than I dislike Warnock et al. Let's get behind the lads on tuesday, and deny the evil Warnock his wished for leading role as pantomime villain.

The reason Wan knock is gobbing off about us is that if he had to talk about Paralysis he could only say what a third rate bunch of suckered chumps they were, and even he couldn't say that, so.......blah blah kicking blah, blah..celebrations, blah blah...sent off, blah blah, didn't like their kit etc

Were on to you f%&wit!

The reason Wan knock is gobbing off about us is that if he had to talk about Paralysis he could only say what a third rate bunch of suckered chumps they were, and even he couldn't say that, so.......blah blah kicking blah, blah..celebrations, blah blah...sent off, blah blah, didn't like their kit etc

Were on to you f%&wit!

?

But thats exactly what he wants, he wants to be the underdog and he wants us to underestimate his team - please notice that there are about 6 threads dedicated to him at the moment, were all talking about him rather then being constructive about how we can support our boys and\or get at the palace players and give them some verbal abuse.

As I have said in another thread they are young and influenceable whilst he doesn't give a shit what we say about him, there players are the ones that will be playing we need to be jeering them not Warnock. its all classic deflection by him.

Think if anything all his 'mind games' have done is serve to unite City further.

The other point, would he be bothering with any of this nonsense if they were in the ascendancy?

Bloke's clearly rattled an predictable attempted antagonism is his natural method of solution.

We got a genuinely wily one in ol' Gary this is for sure

no one will be worrying about colin come KO time. they will be firmly behind the boys. colins just something to pass the time in between games. he's good comdey value, he's round the twist.

surely evven his own players cant really take anything he says seriously. verbal diorreaha i think they call it.

Archived