IGNORED

How About A Word..

squirrel

..For our goal Keeper?.

He made a couple of brilliant saves last night, surely he is worthy of a mention?.

I've seen posts for Rougier, and dismissing Scott, :@ and all sorts of things about Peacock and Roberts stating how brilliant they were, What a fantastic game it was.... and it was, don't get me wrong, but hardly a mentuion of Steve?. You are all quick enough to belittle him when he makes a mistake, so how a about just a simple well done for at least one fantastic save that I saw.

Well done Steve and the rest of the lads, you ALL played like true Champions.

And let's not forget he saved us two points with the crucial save from Thorpe in the QPR game too.

Well done Mr Phillips. I think he'll be good enough as first choice keeper next season if we go up....what on earth am I saying "if" for?!!!

WHEN we go up, I mean!!! :laugh:

..For our goal Keeper?.

He made a couple of brilliant saves last night, surely he is worthy of a mention?.

I've seen posts for Rougier, and dismissing Scott, :@ and all sorts of things about Peacock and Roberts stating how brilliant they were, What a fantastic game it was.... and it was, don't get me wrong, but hardly a mentuion of Steve?. You are all quick enough to belittle him when he makes a mistake, so how a about just a simple well done for at least one fantastic save that I saw.

Well done Steve and the rest of the lads, you ALL played like true Champions.

yeah i agree, steve phillips was class last night and well done

to him and ALL the city players :laugh::laugh:

As somebody previously accused of knocking him; albeit I was actually sticking up for a mate who was getting abuse for knocking him; I feel I should comment!

His save last night was true class and his performance for the last 3 games have been very good.

His kicking has come on leaps and bounds and he seems to have unpicked the chain tying him to his line.

Of course, there is still a fault! And that is he has forgotten that his hands can open into a cupping shape as well as form a fist when the ball is put into the area.

He is punching stuff that he should be catching.

That said, thus far it has cost us no goals and he should rightly take credit for keeping QPR, Swindon and Plymouth down to 1 goal between all 3; an immaculate feat when you look at it like that!

Ok? :laugh:

Archived