IGNORED

Dele Adebola

Ecko

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I would just like to say what a brilliant game he had yesterday, easily the best he's had for us. Completely 'bullied' Palace's defence by using his strength and determination. Some of the runs he went on were unbelievable! The only thing he didn't get was a goal, which would had been the icing on the cake.

Same again on Tuesday Dele :englandsmile4wf:

Yeah, I think he's great. He does exactly what it says on the tin! He's a big, strong target man.

He makes me chuckle sometimes though. He seems to crash to the ground in slow motion and takes a little while to stand up afterwards, he's indestructible... anyone noticed???

I've always maintained that he's a good signing. Keep it up Dele!!

Yeah, I think he's great. He does exactly what it says on the tin! He's a big, strong target man.

He makes me chuckle sometimes though. He seems to crash to the ground in slow motion and takes a little while stand up afterwards, he's indestructible... anyone noticed???

I've always maintained that he's a good signing. Keep it up Dele!!

He's a brilliant asset to the club and he's what we've been crying out for - a big, powerful, strong player who links up well with Trundle.

he was fantastic for us yesterday that run he made towards end of the game when he went through the two defenders like they wernt there deserved a goal especially as it looked like his legs were gone then gets his second wind a great role model for young strikers to emulate :clapping:

Archived