IGNORED

Patronising Corner

GrahamC

Leaving aside the useless Stockhausen, what about a collection of pieces writing us off?

I'd like to submit (direct quote) from yesterday's Sunday Times; "Bristol City in the Premier League? Surely not.".

I mean, it is unthinkable isn't it? How would we have ever earned the right to face the likes of Fulham, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan or huge clubs like Blackburn or Middlesborough?

Patronising drivel.

Leaving aside the useless Stockhausen, what about a collection of pieces writing us off?

I'd like to submit (direct quote) from yesterday's Sunday Times; "Bristol City in the Premier League? Surely not.".

I mean, it is unthinkable isn't it? How would we have ever earned the right to face the likes of Fulham, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan or huge clubs like Blackburn or Middlesborough?

Patronising drivel.

Sunday Supplement on sky sports 1, Sunday Morning AFTER our 2-1 victory over palace.

How will the promoted sides, West Brom, Stoke and lets say Crystal Palace, survive in the Premier League??

In my copy of yesterday's ST, nowhere in the report of the game does it say that, so where?

In my copy of yesterday's ST, nowhere in the report of the game does it say that, so where?

It said it on the "Sport on TV" listings under Tuesday "Bristol City on the verge of the Premier League? - Surely not?"

I have to say, I thought it was funny. 19 months ago we were very near the bottom of league 1 so you cannot blame people that don't follow us week in and week out for being surprised at where we have gotten to... after all, most of us are flabbergasted!! :laugh:

Page 23, at the bottom, previewing the week ahead's sport on TV, word for word.....

Slightly different context though.

If it was in the match report then it wouldn't be fair! The TV supplement isn't about in depth reporting by experts though and as a snapshot it probably is a fair question to ask.

We seem to play better when there is little expectancy so long may it continue!!

Archived