IGNORED

Sean Derry

Kingswood Village

Just read this on a palace forum

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=78513

"did anyone else see shaun the ledgend derrys little incident on the bench in the second half when he gave bcfc manager a talking to about there dirty tackling security stepped in and seperated them and as they were doing it shaun soaked the bcfc manager with water from the powerade bottles and soaked him :laugh: well done shaun ledgend"

This coming from the player that produced the worst tackle of the game on Nick Carle and actually got a free kick in his favour! The geezer seems like a complete ###### and I would love to have seen Millen take his head off his shoulders after his childish water throwing antics.

After the way Palace played against us in the two league games, how anyone from that club has the audacity to refer to anyone else as "dirty" is completely beyond me.

To coin a phrase " i will love it if we beat them, love it!"

CTID

"did anyone else see shaun the ledgend derrys little incident on the bench in the second half when he gave bcfc manager a talking to about there dirty tackling security stepped in and seperated them and as they were doing it shaun soaked the bcfc manager with water from the powerade bottles and soaked him :laugh: well done shaun ledgend"

This coming from the player that produced the worst tackle of the game on Nick Carle and actually got a free kick in his favour! The geezer seems like a complete ###### and I would love to have seen Millen take his head off his shoulders after his childish water throwing antics.

After the way Palace played against us in the two league games, how anyone from that club has the audacity to refer to anyone else as "dirty" is completely beyond me.

CTID

Totaly agree Warnock is one of the hated managers ever simple reason nobody likes dirty long ball merchents.

Warnock thrives on these situations, everyone be nice to him tomorrow night. See how he reacts.......

infact no scrap that, kick him and his shite team out of the play-offs by playing football like saturday.

They couldnt cope with us

That Bloke Derry is a total count, dirty tackle, running half the length of the pitch to try and get one of our lads booked (can't remember who it was) and then the soaking of GJ. Too much mouth to the offical all game. Any one think he's looking at the possibility of being warnocks assistant in the future?

CTID

Do they not have schools in London?

Archived