IGNORED

Warnock Talking Sense Shocker

garlicbread

I listened to all of it (How sad is that - wasted 5 minutes of life listening to Colin !!)

At the end he said ".....I love Ashton Gate........I love the stadium......nowhere better....I love the West Country,me......I love the people......They always give me stick - but I like that kind of stick...."

Quite spooky - I prefer him all raving and frothing at the mouth!!

CR

Said we deserved it and played well...we bought well (Trundle/Dele)...2 good goals...BCFC is a fabulous stadium and enjoys the banter.

Is this the same Warnock??? If so, he has gone up (a milimetre) in my estimations. Fair play to him

http://www.palaceradio.net/

sorry the bloke remains a self-publicising w**ker to me.

Always looks round for someone else to blame, the ref. the linesman the over-celebrating opposition the heavy tackling ..... NEVER w**NKNOCK

Please don't forget he coached his players how to sledge ours for the league game at Selhurst Park. How low is that?

No W**knock has realised he has been outsmarted and out-played and so is turning the smarm machine back on

I personally think he heard Gary Johnson on Radio Bristol, in the interview he said that Warnock was motivating City with his antics!

No he is trying the other side to sound like he is not bitter, all mind games

DO NOT BE FOOLED!

"Carey's first goal for 5 years"

"We'd make history if we turned round a home deficit. Nobody's ever done that before in the play offs."

"They've spent a lot of money, so we've done ever so well to be where we are."

"I don't know whether it's true, but I think we have the best away record in the league regarding conceding goals."

Sounds like the usual range of bullshit toned down a bit now he's calmed down, to me.

I think he has realised what he said and is now bricking it because if we beat them Tuesday there will no doubt be a pitch invasion and and he is worried he might get a smack! I love to personally but...

Without a shadow of a doubt more Colin mind games, he is trying to play us all for fools, thinking he can win us over and therefore try and turn down the intimidating reception he and palace will get when they come down here. Its the reaction of a scared man back tracking.

Lets not let him get away with this...Turn the gate into a fortress! YOU REDS!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I think he has realised what he said and is now bricking it because if we beat them Tuesday there will no doubt be a pitch invasion and and he is worried he might get a smack! I love to personally but...

Does anyone remember when Trevor Francis came down with Brum??

I recall that it started 'raining' suddenly.

Why are so many on here so bothered about the antics of a attention seeking c**k who really should know better. ###### Warnock and lets get on with support the Gary and the lads on to Wembley.

Lets not give him the attention he so desperately seeks. The more you abuse him tomorrow the more he'll love it, and if your getting on his back you can't be supporting City.

Ignore the ####.

"We'd make history if we turned round a home deficit. Nobody's ever done that before in the play offs."

"we were two goals down against forest in the 2nd half of the 2nd leg and won in extra time in the play offs, so it can be done"

Contradiction??!!

Why are so many on here so bothered about the antics of a attention seeking c**k who really should know better. ###### Warnock and lets get on with support the Gary and the lads on to Wembley.

Lets not give him the attention he so desperately seeks. The more you abuse him tomorrow the more he'll love it, and if your getting on his back you can't be supporting City.

Ignore the ####.

Great self publicist though! Time to ignore Colin methinks and concentrate on the task in hand.

Archived