IGNORED

Brookers Fit!

MarcusX

According to main site Brooker is back, though i cant see him starting and he shouldnt, should he?

He's been a revelation since returning from Cheltenham and I believe had he been fit we would have gone up auto, though thats another debate...

Would you even consider him being a used sub? Surely the way they are playing Adebola and Trundle cant be taken off unless the games over with 15 minutes to go (lets face it thats unlikely!)

Cant see Gary changing the team, what do you think?

Everyone knows by now gary J does not change a winning side unless a player is injured brooker will probably feature as a sub hes going to need all the strikers we can get possibly byfield if things go wrong he can chuck 3-4 strikers upfront

Guest ashtonyate
According to main site Brooker is back, though i cant see him starting and he shouldnt, should he?

He's been a revelation since returning from Cheltenham and I believe had he been fit we would have gone up auto, though thats another debate...

Would you even consider him being a used sub? Surely the way they are playing Adebola and Trundle cant be taken off unless the games over with 15 minutes to go (lets face it thats unlikely!)

Cant see Gary changing the team, what do you think?

Great news to have another goal scorer forward in the team

Archived