IGNORED

Ex-palarse Player To Run The Line

cheese

Let's hope he hates them for not giving him a contract!!!

In all seriousness, GJ says he doesn't mind so I'll side with Sir Gary

So tomorrow night he gives a close off-side in Palaces favour (either they score or we have one disallowed), that's not a good position for him to be in I would suggest. Not saying he wouldn't be honest, but it could cause suspiscion and that's not fair on him.

So tomorrow night he gives a close off-side in Palaces favour (either they score or we have one disallowed), that's not a good position for him to be in I would suggest. Not saying he wouldn't be honest, but it could cause suspiscion and that's not fair on him.

Sure, time will tell I suppose..

You gotta think this is not a very clever decision. The guy (whom I suspect will do everything as he sees it) is on the biggest hiding to nothing since Mafeking

You're right.

I mean it could be totally the opposite, how many players do we know that lament the club that refused to give them a contract.

Ever heard Andy Cole talk about Arsenal?

Even on sunday we were reading about Dave Noble's views on Wenger and Arsenal after being booted out.

Is a silly decision really because he'll get slammed from both sides depending on a decision which he may make as a genuine unbiased official.

You're right.

I mean it could be totally the opposite, how many players do we know that lament the club that refused to give them a contract.

Ever heard Andy Cole talk about Arsenal?

Even on sunday we were reading about Dave Noble's views on Wenger and Arsenal after being booted out.

Is a silly decision really because he'll get slammed from both sides depending on a decision which he may make as a genuine unbiased official.

Just imagine what NW would say if McIndoe scores an equalizer in the 4th minute of injury time from what he thinks is an offside position and the lino deosn't give it!

To get to this level of officiating you have to be extremely dedicated, and non-partisan performances are taken as read. The accusation of favouritism or bias is a massive slight to any official, nevermind one at this level. He will do his job to the best of his abilities.

To get to this level of officiating you have to be extremely dedicated, and non-partisan performances are taken as read. The accusation of favouritism or bias is a massive slight to any official, nevermind one at this level. He will do his job to the best of his abilities.

I don't think anyone thinks he won't but, in the heat of defeat or controversial decision accusations can be made. NW accused the ref at the last game at Ashton Gate of cheating - this would simply give him more ammo if something were to happen.

b*****, I'd have run the line if they had asked - in a strictly unbiased, impartial way of course :whistle2:

I thought the piece about CP selling the kid Bostock, who every club under the sun seems to want, because his chances of appearing are thought to have been limited due to NW's 'more direct style of play' is quality. Imagine not being able to accommodate a £5m-rated youngster!!

Archived