IGNORED

Its Match Day!

CiderSomerset

Arguably one of the biggest games in our clubs history so far.

I am going to work in abit, but I just cant wait to get into the ground tonight to cheer the lads on.

Anyone one else just a 'tiny' bit excited about tonight???

Whatever happens, it has been a fantastic season and the club have so far exceeded all my expections of our first season back in the Championship, but I think Gary Johnson and the team will get us through this match and lead the Cider Army on a magnificent day out to Wembley!

Come on City, we Believe in you!!!!!

:city: :Believe: :city:

Arguably one of the biggest games in our clubs history so far.

I am going to work in abit, but I just cant wait to get into the ground tonight to cheer the lads on.

Anyone one else just a 'tiny' bit excited about tonight???

Whatever happens, it has been a fantastic season and the club have so far exceeded all my expections of our first season back in the Championship, but I think Gary Johnson and the team will get us through this match and lead the Cider Army on a magnificent day out to Wembley!

Come on City, we Believe in you!!!!!

:city: :Believe: :city:

'Tis a big game for sure and I am mildly excited.

Work in London so will be leaving that bit earlier than normal to ensure no hiccups on the way.

Listening to the radio on the way in this morning "and best of luck to Crystal Palace as they head down to the West Country tonight to turn over a goal deficit to try and get to Wembley...."

Bollox!

I'm so excited, and I just cant hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!

God knows how the kids at school are going to put up with me today!

I've already had the mail room fella come into my office (a Palace fan for 30 years) with "You lot can't handle it mate, pressure's all on you not the Palace. Our time is next year so we can play without any fear...."

Then wheels his mail trolley down the corridor with "Neil Warnock's red and blue army"

God I hope we beat this lot!

What I have hated the last 3 days is these rovers fans who constantly say. 'Palace wont play that badly again'. Hold it there one second but has any of them actually thought that perhaps they were playing well and we just knew how to beat them.

That is the problem with many people outside of Ashton gate including pundits no one actually believes we can do this, unfortunately for them they got a big shock coming.

I am (and have been since Saturday) absolute cacking my pants. I've gone through 5 sets of undies already today, i've stopped biting my nails - its down to the knuckles, and my 10 day fag habit is now up to 30.

Just want to go to sleep now and wake up about 10 tonight - I'm so nervous not sure I can actually watch the game without throwing up.

What I have hated the last 3 days is these rovers fans who constantly say. 'Palace wont play that badly again'. Hold it there one second but has any of them actually thought that perhaps they were playing well and we just knew how to beat them.

That is the problem with many people outside of Ashton gate including pundits no one actually believes we can do this, unfortunately for them they got a big shock coming.

Would that be the same rovers fans who -

1. Said we wouldn't go up

2. Said we would come straight back down

3. Said we wouldn't stay there

4. Said we would be beaten by palace first game

etc etc

They're full of schit mate, pure bitterness driving them on as they sit on their hands and watch us get all the limelight at usual.

Meanwhile they are content finishing lower end of poxy league 1.

The day I listen to that lot is the day its time to put me in a home

Would that be the same rovers fans who -

1. Said we wouldn't go up

2. Said we would come straight back down

3. Said we wouldn't stay there

4. Said we would be beaten by palace first game

etc etc

They're full of schit mate, pure bitterness driving them on as they sit on their hands and watch us get all the limelight at usual.

Meanwhile they are content finishing lower end of poxy league 1.

The day I listen to that lot is the day its time to put me in a home

Yeah that will be the ones!!!!!

I will be calm today but I'm sure my gashead boss will be going on and on about it all day!!

Its been like that with me.

I've not even mentioned it, and tried to put the game out of my head over the last few days.... Yet my bitter saggy colleagues keeps going on and on and on about it...Apparently we were lucky on Saturday...and we think we're already through...and we are dirty cheating b****s. I just smile and let him continue his bitter rant without taking any notice.

Anyway todays the day when i've finally cracked.... Butterflies in my stomach and I think I need some valium! God knows how I'm going to cope with teaching 31 children for six hours...

Its been like that with me.

I've not even mentioned it, and tried to put the game out of my head over the last few days.... Yet my bitter saggy colleagues keeps going on and on and on about it...Apparently we were lucky on Saturday...and we think we're already through...and we are dirty cheating b****s. I just smile and let him continue his bitter rant without taking any notice.

Anyway todays the day when i've finally cracked.... Butterflies in my stomach and I think I need some valium! God knows how I'm going to cope with teaching 31 children for six hours...

I guess some of envious of our position and rather worried that if we do manage to somehow get out of this league they will be in trouble as some of their fans would rather watch Bristol City rather than Bristol Rovers, and who could blame em!! :innocent06:

I work in the centre of Bristol in a building with around 200 people in. The majority of football fans are City there are a few Gas and also have Spurs, Ipswich, Liverpool and Manure. TO be honest to the non city fans, they have been really good.

As for how I feel this morning, I was awake at 5am sitting there dreaming.

I cycled through AG this morning and there were a few security by the temporary studio and loads of lorries from SKY, that didn't help the nerves!

MM

I think I am going to cure the anxiety by heading down there early for a few ciders in the sun.

Palace sure do talk a good game but I think we can be confident. One look at Colin's smug clown nosed face will be enough to remind the players just how satisfying it is to hear him bleat about the unfairness of it all. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Archived