IGNORED

Right Come On Then...predict

garlicbread

I think the result tonight depends massively on whether Johnson and his troops can handle the pressure on the night. Play like they have over the past few weeks and we'll be just fine, revert back to the City side I witnessed in March and most of April then we could be in trouble. We'll know a lot more after the first 20 minutes!

Lets hope they grasp the opportunity with both hands and take it to Warnocks lot from the off.

I'm not making a prediction though, don't want to put the mockers on it.

all four playoff first legs I have watched this time round have been away wins (us, Darlo, Carlisle, Hull) scoring 2 goals and in none of any of the playoff games so far has there been a home win. Three have the team finishing higher beating the team finishing lower except Darlo.

0-0 would do. Palace have to attack, are without Howizter Scowcroft plus we have sussed their wingers and we are excellent on the break. Matt Lawrence coming back is a bonus to them but with him and Derry our midfield will need double shinpads as I am sure either of them are happy to play 95 minutes of Death or Glory.

Do two yellows count for a suspension in the final? If so Marvins appearance could be in jeopardy if we do manage to get through.

Blood and guts tonight. Thank goodness its at home and we have a pretty good ref coming to us.

Guest DanC
Did a good job of stopping Ben Watson's on Satur....oh, errr, perhaps not ;)
Still went the right way though. God only tells him what way it is going and not height etc.

1-1 - 93rd minute equalizer from Brooker he came on in the 85th Minute and the 4th official only indicated 2 minutes of injury time but in those two minutes Warnock made 2 substitutions and Speroni was booked for time wasting!!! What a story that would be!!

all four playoff first legs I have watched this time round have been away wins (us, Darlo, Carlisle, Hull) scoring 2 goals and in none of any of the playoff games so far has there been a home win. Three have the team finishing higher beating the team finishing lower except Darlo.

0-0 would do. Palace have to attack, are without Howizter Scowcroft plus we have sussed their wingers and we are excellent on the break. Matt Lawrence coming back is a bonus to them but with him and Derry our midfield will need double shinpads as I am sure either of them are happy to play 95 minutes of Death or Glory.

Do two yellows count for a suspension in the final? If so Marvins appearance could be in jeopardy if we do manage to get through.

Blood and guts tonight. Thank goodness its at home and we have a pretty good ref coming to us.

Darlo were at home. Out of all six games, they were the only home team to win. (and that was in the 90 min)

I'm very nervous but vow to be positive (I think / hope we have the edge psychologically). Going by Carles latest performances and the fact he shoots at anything, I fancy him to score.

1 -0

Carle 1st half

Great. I'll go along with Nick scoring with the added spice of a Lee Trundle hat trick for a scintillating 4-1 win and the spectacle of Warnock spitting feathers and complaining about everything from the referee to the grass being the wrong shade of green.

YOU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived