IGNORED

East End Tonight

Tim K

If you see a man on his own in the EE, in his mid-forties, with a flat top hair cut and a red shirt (surprise surprise) singing through the whole match and going more and more mental as time ticks away say hello - it could be me!

Normally have my woman to keep me in control...but she couldn't make tonight. Thought about not going (old saddo on his own, long round trip, etc etc) but that thought lasted about 0.25 of a second.

C'MON YOU REDS!

If you see a man on his own in the EE, in his mid-forties, with a flat top hair cut and a red shirt (surprise surprise) singing through the whole match and going more and more mental as time ticks away say hello - it could be me!

Normally have my woman to keep me in control...but she couldn't make tonight. Thought about not going (old saddo on his own, long round trip, etc etc) but that thought lasted about 0.25 of a second.

C'MON YOU REDS!

THAT LONG??

You should have said poppet - I'm a London based red who, as he grew up in Downend (Beautiful Rovers territory) - has to go to most home games on his own! Boo hoo to me.

I'm back home already - but we could have shared a packet of wine gums in the car and tales of Junior Bent...

Had a similar experience in reverse on Sat - son couldnt make it as playing last match of season - best day out of my life!!! Stood at the back with the boys making the noise, hot as ###### sang all the way through, went mental when we scored (twice), no voice for last 2 days - absolutely mint! Just forget all the controlled, adult stuff and go for it tonite... you'll be in good company :chant6ez::dancer2:

Had a similar experience in reverse on Sat - son couldnt make it as playing last match of season - best day out of my life!!! Stood at the back with the boys making the noise, hot as ###### sang all the way through, went mental when we scored (twice), no voice for last 2 days - absolutely mint! Just forget all the controlled, adult stuff and go for it tonite... you'll be in good company :chant6ez::dancer2:

Sounds pretty good to me!

C'MON YOU REDS!

you go for it tonight me ole mucker :winner_third_h4h:

C'MON YOU REDS!

Fair play- i look forward to hearing you

SING LOUD AND PROUD

U REDS

Archived