IGNORED

Mccombe Wants Fans To Be 12th Man

Mr Popodopolous

So, I see that McCombe wants us to be the 12th man.

It is on the Evening Post site, but it seems to come up as adverts only. :noexpression:

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he wants us to make Ashton Gate a "horrible" and "hostile" place tonight.

He really wants a partisan atmosphere. We produced one vs Cardiff, vs Watford in March vs Palace at home last time and also Alan Pardew said the atmosphere is more venomous than Southampton, so we've done that before.

However on each of those times it was cold, rainy or both, and I always find rain improves the noise levels for some reason.

we need to stand and sing til the end

Sing, yes, but not warble or yodel tunefully. :grr:

This is not the night for Away in a Manger sang by choirboys.

Hostile, venomous, guttural, almost maniacal chanting with wild bulging eyes by a throbbing mass of rabid, unrelenting Red fanatics.

I think that's more or less what the Man Mountain has in mind. :whistle::thumbsup:

Sing, yes, but not warble or yodel tunefully. :grr:

This is not the night for Away in a Manger sang by choirboys.

Hostile, venomous, guttural, almost maniacal chanting with wild bulging eyes by a throbbing mass of rabid, unrelenting Red fanatics.

I think that's more or less what the Man Mountain has in mind. :whistle::thumbsup:

couldnt agree more m8y :yahoo:

What crap were they playing pre-match?

That dreadful rubbishy 'Believe' song from X-factor, then the blatently over-presumptuous Kool & the Gang ditty, 'Celebrate'.

Hi Ho Silver Lining anyone? The 'Great Escape' song probably was best suited more to Palace's predicament than ours really.

Yazz's 'Only way is up' at half time after we had our goal lead cut !

And of all the cheek then to play just 10 seconds of the Wurzels before the team came back out.

Well gee, thanks...

Sack that D J !!!

W-E-M-B-E-R-L-E-Y

W-E-M-B-E-R-L-E-Y

we're the famous Bristol City and we're off to W-E-M-B-E-R-L-E-Y

... and repeat

Archived