IGNORED

Seasonss Confessions......

ok, you should know who you are, probably people who post on here far too much but what is your biggest c**k-up of the season?

1. Lee Johnson is rubbish and only plays because of his dad (despite our loss in form when he got injured)

2. 'We all dream of a team of Ivan Sproules' although that would have probably got us relegated as he is none too clever, or

3. Bradley Orr will never make it at this level.

be honest people, this is your confession booth, it just between you and the big man........

I said Tamas Vasko had a decent game at Cardiff until he got injured but from the distant away end didn't realise he missed the header for their first goal. GJ took him off at half time and he's barely featured since.

I also thought Trundle had blown his last chance in that game. Luckily I didn't actually post that and although he only got one sub appearance in the next four games he's obviously hit form now. Was this the period where he really sorted out his fitness?

Me and the guy next to me have had faith in Trundle all year, everyone around us in the williams has rubbished him until last week....

I always thought he would get that important goal, and when he hit the bar i just thought it wasnt to be

I guess my confession is, after that moment, i lost faith, just couldnt see us doing it as we'd been overrun second half... how wrong was i!

Oh dear...mine has to be saying that Mccombe was div 1 at best and would never get anywhere close to the standard required for the CCC...wrong! And I might as well 'fess up to saying that Mcindoe was ineffectual and just talked a good game. Over the last few games, as the team as a whole has rediscovered some shape and form, both these players have been immense :whistle2:

goes back a bit further but questionning GJ's approach over Marcus Stewart seems something for the confessional.

will look forward to plenty of posts from those who questionned the rise in season ticket prices, which helped fund the squad that has delivered such a fantastic season no matter the result at Wembley

Archived