IGNORED

Hull Fans Seem Confident

Redtrojan

Looking on hulls website ,they seem quite confident of beating us-let's hope their team is as overconfident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I saw nothing tonight to worry City should we reach the final. We have goals from throughout our team. Tonights match was woeful, both defences were good throughout but, it would be a travesty if Bristol go up. I cannot see them winning a game! There was no flow about their play, no creativity or flair, it was just dire to be honest. "

Yes, Palace thought they would beat us. Why on earth Hull think they will goodness only knows - they haven't beaten us this season (mind you we hadn't beaten Palace either). It will be a close game - of that there is no doubt - and will probably come down to either a moment of madness or genius.

Yes, Palace thought they would beat us. Why on earth Hull think they will goodness only knows - they haven't beaten us this season (mind you we hadn't beaten Palace either). It will be a close game - of that there is no doubt - and will probably come down to either a moment of madness or genius.

IF Hull win tonight!

To talk about us having no chance against them in the final when they aren't even through the semi's yet is very arrogant. If I was Aidy Boothroyd (there, but for the grace of God), I would post on Watford's dressing room wall tonight, never mind ours at Wembley.

IF Hull win tonight!

To talk about us having no chance against them in the final when they aren't even through the semi's yet is very arrogant. If I was Aidy Boothroyd (there, but for the grace of God), I would post on Watford's dressing room wall tonight, never mind ours at Wembley.

Too right - arrogant indeed, looks like we have another support with a superiority complex that well may be humbled at Wembley. If they even get there of course.

Tbh watching the game on saturday I thought the same about them poor side made to look good by a dire Watford. Their a 1 man team and they don't even own him! Yes they have a good defence but so do we, in a way id rather have them than Watford. Watford know how to win a playoff final.

this is a tad unfair and not an overall opinion from the Hull fans. In the main they have been respectful all season and enjoy the way we play ,and for me vice versa. A potential defeat against them at Wembley would be easier to swallow than v Watford..

OK OK...I guess I still haven't quite recovered from the Crystal Palace experience.

Archived