IGNORED

I Knew We Were going to Win

Walshy

On Saturday a little robin flew into my garden. I thought that was a good sign, and sure enough we won.

Yesterday I had to do a delivery down to Plymouth which was down a narrow country lane. I was going to turn the van around in an entrance to a farmers field. I parked up first to eat my lunch and within a minute, a robin flew down right in front of the van on the gate in front of me! Another sign!

On Monday afternoon there was a commotion in the office downstairs because a bird had made its way in through the open patio doors. I went out of my office to investigate, right at the point when it flew up the stairs and rested on the bannister. It was a robin. It stood for a moment with its chest puffed out and cocked its head towards me in a jerky movement in the style of someone giving a smiling wink. It flew onto the floor of my office, hopped onto my windowsill and flew out of the open window.

Just a coincidence, of course, but it left me with a warm feeling of hope none the less.

Before the last Play Off Final against Brighton a seagull shat in my pint. I think that was a sign.

In case of a repeat coincidence, for your sake, I hope we're playing the hornets rather than the tigers...

On Saturday a little robin flew into my garden. I thought that was a good sign, and sure enough we won.

Yesterday I had to do a delivery down to Plymouth which was down a narrow country lane. I was going to turn the van around in an entrance to a farmers field. I parked up first to eat my lunch and within a minute, a robin flew down right in front of the van on the gate in front of me! Another sign!

You have a bird stalking you??? That's serious mate - I should ask the police for protection. I had a bird stalk me once - ugly boiler she was blah blah blah.... ;-)

Amazingly I had a very similar Robin-related incident on my way to Selhurst Park. Spooky things happen if you're a Bristol City fan nowadays..... :shocking:

In case of a repeat coincidence, for your sake, I hope we're playing the hornets rather than the tigers...

Well, at least it should be easy to spot a tiger on the day of the match - just pop into Bristol Zoo or Longleat (do they have them?!?) on the way to the match.

Where the hell, on the other hand, do you go to find a hornet?! I don't fancy stirring a hornets nest...

Walshy are you taking the mick out of me???? :disapointed2se:

I had a sign too...while I was watching tv last Friday night I saw an advert for Ibuleve, and my husband laughed & shouted out "I BELIEVE...

must be a sign from God" :innocent06: ...lierally 2 seconds later we saw a flash of light at the window and then a clap of thunder, rained hard & lasted about 15 mins! We looked at each other & knew it was a sign for City to win away & at home!!! :pray:

On the lookout for more signs to come....will be scanning for Robins :travolta:

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had loads of little omen's like that too. I was walking down Park Street after work sometime last week and a bird shat on me, which has never happened before. The next day a robin flew into my path near The Orchard pub in Bemmie. Then I kept hearing renditions of Que Sera, Sera up until last Saturday, a song I hadnt' heard in yonks before that.

If those ain't victorious omens then I dunno what is! :winner_third_h4h:

I presume you must have shot it , right.

Archived