IGNORED

Motm

Tom

McIndoe.

Yes it was the right decision.

It was McIndoe?

Sorry to be negative, because he was/has been/will be great all season, but i thought he was pretty anonymous last night(apart from the goal of course).

Personally I would have been happier with Carle or Trunds getting it.

Don't think mcindoe had a great game tbh, apart from his goal which was quality

Motm for me had to be Carey, closely followed by Truns :goingup:

MOTM for me was Bradley Orr. I have been critical of him numerous times in the past but I thought he was magnificient last night.

By the way, maybe we are blinded a bit by what we have seen from McIndoe in the past season. A couple of mates of mine from London watched the game on sky last night and said "that McIndoe and Carle are good players".

So the quality must show - they wouldn't know a City player if they passed them in the street.

I've only ever seen a few players strike a ball like that, Christian Zeigler, Roberto Carlos to name a couple.

It was a world class strike, my god did it have pace

How about Jimmy Mann or Alan Walsh ?? They would both score from free kicks like that 2 or 3 times a season

Ben Watson MotM for me. Quality player. Geoff Thomas-esque yesterday (and yes I am a Palace fan but I'm tired of our deluded fans on our message boards claiming we'll win automatic promotion next year, fat chance).

Orr, McIndoe, Carle and Trundle were immense but remember Ben Watson was the only one for us to even bother showing up in either leg and we still nearly put you out.

For me i would have to say ORR was ORRSOME sory couldnt resist.

so he gets my vote marginly ahead of Lee Lee Leetrundle LEE LEE LEETRUNDLE bet he has never heard his name sung that loud and with so much passion before.

oh and i Predict that ORRSOME will be the back page head line the day after the playoff final because of his back post header 89min winner!!!!

in The Sun case your wondering which paper.

Ben Watson MotM for me. Quality player. Geoff Thomas-esque yesterday (and yes I am a Palace fan but I'm tired of our deluded fans on our message boards claiming we'll win automatic promotion next year, fat chance).

Orr, McIndoe, Carle and Trundle were immense but remember Ben Watson was the only one for us to even bother showing up in either leg and we still nearly put you out.

You should of beat us that penalty miss cost you big time, but at least your decent enough to come on here and give us your opinion, :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:which one was Ben Watson?

You should of beat us that penalty miss cost you big time, but at least your decent enough to come on here and give us your opinion, :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I watched the game in a pub with a couple of Palace fans and a fair few neutral but knowledgeable footie fans.

I was completely broken by the final whistle but my mates made a very good point; Who really deserved to go through - Palace with their two dodgey penalties or Bristol City with 4 spectacular goals. You cant argue with that. Football was very much the real winner yesterday.

p.s. you lot clearly have no time for Neil Warnock (neither did I 8 months ago) but I promise you the guy is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best guys left in football. All the utter turd he comes out with in the press is mind games (like Fergie and Mourinho) he doesnt believe half of what he says he just tries to deflect pressure from the players and with a young squad like ours you couldnt ask for anymore.

Oh and Ben Watson was the Prince Harry Wannabee who bottled it with 15 minutes to go.

I watched the game in a pub with a couple of Palace fans and a fair few neutral but knowledgeable footie fans.

I was completely broken by the final whistle but my mates made a very good point; Who really deserved to go through - Palace with their two dodgey penalties or Bristol City with 4 spectacular goals. You cant argue with that. Football was very much the real winner yesterday.

p.s. you lot clearly have no time for Neil Warnock (neither did I 8 months ago) but I promise you the guy is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best guys left in football. All the utter turd he comes out with in the press is mind games (like Fergie and Mourinho) he doesnt believe half of what he says he just tries to deflect pressure from the players and with a young squad like ours you couldnt ask for anymore.

Oh and Ben Watson was the Prince Harry Wannabee who bottled it with 15 minutes to go.

Thanks for that, i must agree Mr warnock is a very tallented manager , he is also very good at the interviews on the tv, but at his age and all his money,i would go for the easy life ? Good luck for next season!

Archived