IGNORED

Earnshaw's Off To Forest

cheese

Oh good - another reason to hate Forest.

And you hate Forest because?

Anyway, Earnie would be a good signing for the Championship. Bit pricey yes but he will score goals in this league. The worst thing is not paying £2.5m for a Direby player but the possibility of letting them have Kris Commons on a free. His contract is up and it has been widely reported that he has agreed the move and will be on mega money. Forest fan he may be but money talks. Commons in a Direby shirt next season .... pass me a bucket.

Enough of all this Forest malarky! It's a City forum! Well done last night, watched it on Sky. I had a City mate at the match who phoned me at half time nearly crying and I just didn't know what to say to him except it's not over yet. I phoned him after extra time and the poor bugger could hardly speak! Amazing match, great result and a big day at Wembley to look forward to. My pal did offer me a ticket but the last time I watched City in a play-off game was at the Millenium Stadium Vs Brighton so don't worry, I declined the offer! - All the very best folks

Not worried about Earnshaw going to Forest but I would certainly like to see Commons in a city shirt. As I understand it he's a winger who scores goals and with there being little hope of Sproule ever learning the game we could do with a player like him to sign up!

Its frustrating because we cant talk seriously about players yet - bloody play off final!

If we go up i would like to see most of the first team stay, we can bring in a few more superstars, but we wont need many. Our team many not all be international players.....yet! some of them deserve to be, i would like to see Elliot, McIndoe, Basso all get call ups.

You hate Forest because of our manager :doh: So when he's sacked/resigns/dies you'll like us again?

I don't particularly hate you, i don't like Colin Calderwood, so yeah, when he leaves you'll go back to being a club i have no feelings for whatsoever. Until then, yeah i hope you fail miserably.

I don't particularly hate you, i don't like Colin Calderwood, so yeah, when he leaves you'll go back to being a club i have no feelings for whatsoever. Until then, yeah i hope you fail miserably.

I hate Forest! Not as much as Baadiff, Swinedon, Plymuff, Any Team Managed By Hollowhead, the sags, Stoke Sh!tty, the scum, Chelski, etc., admittedly.

But I'd say they're in the top 20 of teams I dislike. Maybe top 30. Calderwood plays a big part in this, but so do a number of their arrogrant, 'we're bigger than you' fans...

I hate Forest! Not as much as Baadiff, Swinedon, Plymuff, Any Team Managed By Hollowhead, the sags, Stoke Sh!tty, the scum, Chelski, etc., admittedly.

But I'd say they're in the top 20 of teams I dislike. Maybe top 30. Calderwood plays a big part in this, but so do a number of their arrogrant, 'we're bigger than you' fans...

Hmmm ... the idea of going to watch City at Wembley suddenly appeals to me!

Archived