IGNORED

Another If...

dezgimed

Well i'm staying up in london after the game, the mrs booked the hotel this morning!

Back to Bristol for (hopefully) the greatest bank holiday sunday all dayer of all time.

By the way, my head was absolutely banging this morning, drank a glorious mixture of cider and champagne, didn't go to bed until 3.30 and had my first client in at 9.30 so felt fresh as the proverbial daisy during that!! Only just warming up now... :death:

Well i'm staying up in london after the game, the mrs booked the hotel this morning!

Back to Bristol for (hopefully) the greatest bank holiday sunday all dayer of all time.

By the way, my head was absolutely banging this morning, drank a glorious mixture of cider and champagne, didn't go to bed until 3.30 and had my first client in at 9.30 so felt fresh as the proverbial daisy during that!! Only just warming up now... :death:

If we go up, night out in London town has to be done.

I know I live there, but I'd still do it anyway....

I missed the last train home, had to get the only train running (back to my mums). Got there about midnight, didnt get to bed till half 2.

Then had to get back to Swindon on a 6.30am train, to quickly have a shower and do a 2 hour presentation at work commencing at 9am..

I went home at lunch and had an hours nap. I fee like I've the worst hangover ever, and didnt even drink!!

:noexpression:

Archived