IGNORED

Did They Play Us Off The Park?

Redminster

"I personally think Bristol City are a bunch of cloggers, and would much rather a footballing side like Hull went up."

Found that gem of a quote on one of their sites.

There's loads like that. We're a crap team, we were outplayed over the two legs, we're a dirty, physical side. The funniest thing is that, after the first leg they were saying that we'll never score two goals like that again. Now after the second leg they reckon we'll never score 4 goals like that again.

For some reason Hull will win easily despite the fact that there's no evidence to suggest that (they only fnished 1 point in fron tof us and haven't beaten us this season). They are bad losers that's for sure.

To be fair, having registered on the site and having fun last night I did get a PM from 1 fan who was very gracious but said that he daren't post it to the forum otherwise he'd be crucified.

There's loads like that. We're a crap team, we were outplayed over the two legs, we're a dirty, physical side. The funniest thing is that, after the first leg they were saying that we'll never score two goals like that again. Now after the second leg they reckon we'll never score 4 goals like that again.

For some reason Hull will win easily despite the fact that there's no evidence to suggest that (they only fnished 1 point in fron tof us and haven't beaten us this season). They are bad losers that's for sure.

To be fair, having registered on the site and having fun last night I did get a PM from 1 fan who was very gracious but said that he daren't post it to the forum otherwise he'd be crucified.

Not only is there no evidence that hull should beat us...Palace were meant to be easily the best team in the playoffs, who were going to win them at a canter; we outplay them, and outscore them 2:1 on two separate occasions, but I guess that doesn't give us any credit...certainly wouldn't suggest that by beating 'the best team' in the playoffs, maybe we could be in with a shout of winning it

The stats say it all:

Bristol City

Team Statistics

Crystal Palace

Goals

Shots on Target

Shots off Target

Blocked Shots

Corners

Fouls

Offsides

Yellow Cards

Red Cards

50%

Possession

50%

Now, if there are any other bitter Palace fans around:

Tell us how exactly you played us off the park, going by the above statistics.

:) Wembley, Wembley..!

I'm so proud of the players, fans and management - we all pulled together as one!

Ref:- http://www.skysports.com/football/match_re...2996280,00.html

Archived