boadle

For after we win :fingerscrossed:

We always believed

We always believed

We're bristol City

Now we're Premier League

:city:

I like it a lot....!!!

By the way guys - I have written to Mr Lloyd and asked if he can have any sway on what theme tune is played for us at Wembley - in previous finals at the Millenium and Wembley we have had 'hi ho silver bloody lining' pumping out - thats NOT our theme tune, so I have asked him if he can have a word in someones shell to play 'drink up thy zider' or 'One for the Bristol City' - afterall I bet Hull will have 'I cant help falling in love with you' played !

I like it a lot....!!!

By the way guys - I have written to Mr Lloyd and asked if he can have any sway on what theme tune is played for us at Wembley - in previous finals at the Millenium and Wembley we have had 'hi ho silver bloody lining' pumping out - thats NOT our theme tune, so I have asked him if he can have a word in someones shell to play 'drink up thy zider' or 'One for the Bristol City' - afterall I bet Hull will have 'I cant help falling in love with you' played !

EDIT: Misread the post! :blush:

Let's be honest: if it's anything like previous final appearences it will be:

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Sang Ad infinitum to the tune of 8 thousand bored kids with a horn that their dad bought them

Let's be honest: if it's anything like previous final appearences it will be:

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Red Army (Red army)

Sang Ad infinitum to the tune of 8 thousand bored kids with a horn that their dad bought them

I Bl**dy hope not, that is the most boring "City" song of all time, lets just make one hell of a noise, and we just have to sing We always believe !!!!!!!!!!, that has got to be our main song at Wembley next week, it gave me goosebumps hearing fellow City fans singing that song on Tueday night, Fantastic !!!!

i got one for you, instead of "WEM-BER-LEE, WEM-BER-LEE,"

How about "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE"

obviuosly only sing it when you've won or you will look a right bunch of plankton!!

:fingerscrossed: GOOD LUCK :fingerscrossed:

i got one for you, instead of "WEM-BER-LEE, WEM-BER-LEE,"

How about "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, "PREMIER LEAGUE, PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY & WE'RE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE"

obviuosly only sing it when you've won or you will look a right bunch of plankton!!

:fingerscrossed: GOOD LUCK :fingerscrossed:

This I like...

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE none of the songs about the Gas. This is our day at Wembley and they simply aren't relevant....

Dan

Spot on mate. I don't know why we have to sing any songs about the sags at all, if we were playing against them then fair enough.We should only be singing songs to encourage and support our boys. I know when we start singing it can be very loud but the sags can't hear it so why do we it, as i doubt the away fans are interested in songs about the sags.

Guest DanC
i like the chant but don't think any new ones be coming out at wembley
There will be if we win, We're premier league, We're premier leagueeeeeeeeeeee, We're Bristol City, We're premier league.

I Bl**dy hope not, that is the most boring "City" song of all time, lets just make one hell of a noise, and we just have to sing We always believe !!!!!!!!!!, that has got to be our main song at Wembley next week, it gave me goosebumps hearing fellow City fans singing that song on Tueday night, Fantastic !!!!

Most boring? How about:

"COME ON, SING ALONG CITY"

Makes me cringe everytime I hear the Atyeo start that one up.

(SHIVERS) :noexpression:

Surely this would be more appropriate if we won...

We're Premier League

We're Premier Leeeee-aaaaa-gggggggue

We're Bristol City

We're Premier League

Darn it, you nicked my exact post, that I've been thinking of, since we beat Palace!

Nice one though, I have to hand it to you! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived