IGNORED

Wembley T-shirts

Sargent Pepper

I'm orginising special Wembley T- shirts to be made up for our mini bus and just was wondering if anyone else would be interested.

Unfortunatly i have no mock up to show you but they will be white with red writing saying "JOHNSON SAYS BOUNCE AROUND WEMBLEY" With a picture of GJ's head of Zebedee's body.

Price is £15 and obviously we need to know asap. If interested PM me, i will reply and give you my address to send a cheque, once i have received a cheque i will add you to the order. The last call for this would be 2200 on sunday 18th as i would have to let them know the final figure 1st thing monday morning.

We would have to arrange a place near Ashton Gate on a night next week for people to collect them as sending them through the post would hike up the price, be a lot of hassle and could lead to them going missing!

Yatton, yes i'm sure the club and other people will, i'm not trying to earn out of this just enquiring if anyone else wanted to add thier name to my order.

Gilli, no not at the moment mate, i emailed a company about whether it could be done and they rang me today to say it could, i sent links to a couple of pictures they may be able to use and they said it would be fine. So i have no real idea of how it'll look either. Like i said just seeing if anyone was interested as i thought the design was a good idea.

Thanks boadle, as i said the company i e-mailed are designing it and i suppose i'll have to trust them as the wheels are already in motion, with time being quite short i need to get on with it as was only offering. (ever wish you hadn't bothered???) Cheers for your kind offer though...

I'm orginising special Wembley T- shirts to be made up for our mini bus and just was wondering if anyone else would be interested.

a mini bus you say?

try out this handy invention we came up with on te way back to pompey from the midlands one time:

n286000079_930972_2208.jpg

we call it minibus-cooler.

make sure everyone has pee'd shut the door fill footwell with alcohol and add a load of ice.

holds alot more than it looks like it can, and easy clean up! (ignore the random aussie in the photo :P)

Cold drinks all the way to wembley :P

Archived