IGNORED

Ahem Spare Vouchers For Loyal Exiles

cheshire_red

I'm sure those of you with spare vouchers would like to ensure tickets go to loyal exiles who attend many matches in the north and midlands but are obviously not season ticket holders.

There are eight of us who will be traveling down together and would thus like to sit together. We'd rather not wait for the lottery of the free for all on Sunday for obvious reasons as the glory hunters and the once every two or three season brigade join in the ticket free for all.

So anyone with spare vouchers please PM me, we'd all be most grateful and will be attending Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn next season, you know, the away games which won't sell out to non ST holders.

Edit: obviously I don't mean vouchers, but lets say a family has 2 STs and only want 2 tickets, use one ST for them and please let us have the details for the other ST holder so that will entitle us to two more tickets.

Thank you, now got one so two more of us sorted, just two more ST vouvhers required please.

Be warned... You'll need the post code(s) of the people giving you these advance vouchers - and I think that the tickets will be posted to the address of the season-ticket holder. So make sure you've got all the necessary info before making a purchase.

Archived