IGNORED

Lita To..........

bcfcchris2016

£150,000 would be a pathetic amount anyway for a young lad that has bags of potential. (I know that he's talented for sure because my auntie's cousin's plumber told me so :P )
I think i have something here, so £150k is pathetic for a young player with baggs of potential, so how would £300k sound, yes i think we all see where I'm going, Miller has bags of potential, so was £300k over the top for him, or was he a bargin

There are clubs after Mr Earnshaw, so Lita would be an ideal replacement for them.

Makes me wonder IF they are looking at him, why isnt he good enough for us!

are you drunk? lita would no where near be an ideal replacement for earnshaw. Lita can run about like a fairy and head a ball, but apart from that, he aint nothing. He may be a good player in 1 or 2 seasons, because he will proberly be a more complete player by then. Personally i think the best thing we could do with lita is send off to a div 2 team next season(when were in div 1) and let him have 3 months of 1st team football. Then when he comes back for us he would be sharp, raring to go, and more importantly have that little extra experience.

Guest Swiss Baloney

Agree, Lita is not the finished product yet, and he does need some more first team football pehaps a loan would do hime good.

Roberts has looked better upfront than Mr Lita

Lita has bags more potential than miller ...so if £300k is fair for miller I'm lookin at a million for lita ....lita could be the next Andy Cole miller if he lives upto his potential could be Emile Heskey ...i know who i would rather keep at the club !

Not knocking miller too much just cant see him turning out as great a player as lita

Not knocking miller too much
By comparing him to Heskey?....... :laugh:

Windy didnt choose the price tag,hes just saddled with trying to prove his worth.

You say you cant see it?

Fair enough,I can.

God this is a reasonable response isnt it?......eeerrrrmmmm.......

Actually ...Litas pants and you know nothing you muppet :laugh::laugh:

aahhhhhhhh,.......thats better :D

Archived