IGNORED

No No No No No No

WarksRed

He's a determined, young striker and one of the best prospects in this country!!

if he has a attitude, GJ wont sign him or will sort him out.

I'll be pleased if he signs, he will always get goals.

He's a determined, young striker and one of the best prospects in this country!!

if he has a attitude, GJ wont sign him or will sort him out.

I'll be pleased if he signs, he will always get goals.

yeh i must admit, i think he will work well with johnson as he will know how to sort his "I'm the greatest" attitude out and make him into the player that he has the potential to be!

Guest MaloneFM

This has as much credibilty as an Andy Snothausen story. No source (ah but I never reveral my sources) which in uncles book means 'made up'.

McIndoe is the very definition of self belief channelled in the right way by GJ. If GJ signs Lita, why should we expect anything less? You might not like his attitude of lifestyle choices up to now, but if GJ turns his career around we'll have one hell of a player (again). People can grow up and people can change, it wouldn't surprise me to see Lita kneeling beside Orr and Elliot after Basso showers him with his mantra. Orr's a model pro, Trundle's fit, and we're going to Wembley! GJ can work miracles! My guess is we'd never hear another word from Lita if we resigned him.

If you don't back our managers choices now, when would you? Wouldn't mind Kitson or Doyle either though.

McIndoe is the very definition of self belief channelled in the right way by GJ. If GJ signs Lita, why should we expect anything less? You might not like his attitude of lifestyle choices up to now, but if GJ turns his career around we'll have one hell of a player (again). People can grow up and people can change, it wouldn't surprise me to see Lita kneeling beside Orr and Elliot after Basso showers him with his mantra. Orr's a model pro, Trundle's fit, and we're going to Wembley! GJ can work miracles! My guess is we'd never hear another word from Lita if we resigned him.

If you don't back our managers choices now, when would you? Wouldn't mind Kitson or Doyle either though.

I quite agree...If the manager thinks he is the striker we need and he thinks he can turn the boy into HIS type of player then Why Not?!?

I wouldn't be suprized if he made a bid for the Palace lad (if we get promoted) who scored (and missed) their goals as well...Far and away their best player...

But as they say...We will see

Archived