IGNORED

Theme Song At Wembley

MATTBCFC

I have written to Mr Lloyd and asked if he can have any sway on what theme tune is played for us at Wembley - in previous finals at the Millenium and Wembley we have had 'hi ho silver bloody lining' pumping out - thats NOT our theme tune, so I have asked him if he can have a word in someones shell to play 'drink up thy zider' or 'One for the Bristol City' - afterall I bet Hull will have 'I cant help falling in love with you' played !

I think we should make a big thing of this as it will get even the non singers going ....thoughts ?

I have written to Mr Lloyd and asked if he can have any sway on what theme tune is played for us at Wembley - in previous finals at the Millenium and Wembley we have had 'hi ho silver bloody lining' pumping out - thats NOT our theme tune, so I have asked him if he can have a word in someones shell to play 'drink up thy zider' or 'One for the Bristol City' - afterall I bet Hull will have 'I cant help falling in love with you' played !

I think we should make a big thing of this as it will get even the non singers going ....thoughts ?

Either of those would do for me....but as you say, please, ffs, not 'hi ho silver lining'

I sure there will be no repeat.

Definately Vic and Bob's version because they did it with EMF... they are from the forest of dean as are a good section of our fans. FOD Barmy army FOD barmy army

No! It's got to be: 'We Always Believe', led by the Reverend Percy and the Parrot male voice choir.

I like one for the bristol city, but I don't think many people know the verses...

Has to be a rousing chorus of drink up the cider baby!

Totally agree - would rather hear 'hi ho silver lining' than 'I'm a believer'....lets face it this is a THEME SONG we are talking about, not a sing a long a 2 minuter !!!!

For christs sake - if you want plastic fantastic, carry on - but the final will be less memorable for it !!

Guest DanC

Got to be drink up thy zider. One for the Bristol city is cool also but not as many know the words so it wouldn't sound as good.

Its gotta be Drink up Thy Cider..... BUT......

ITS GOTTA BE THE ORIGINAL! NOT THE REMAKE THEY DID LAST YEAR!!!

As much as I liked the centiment of them doing it, its bloody awful compared to the traditional original!

Silver lining out - never liked a theme tune where the fans sing 4 words and end of......

Whilst 'drink up' would be my personal choice, I thinks the 'One for Bristol City' is the one for the non singers/regulars

Archived