IGNORED

New Shirts Coming Early

Kevolution

Some coming in time for Wembley, and theyv stopped pre orders now up untill then, wish i knew this was happening i would have pre ordered earl, was just waiting for my 10 percent off of them, ah well! So who's getting theres!? Anyone supersticous and think that years shirt is lucky and the next might not be!?

Some coming in time for Wembley, and theyv stopped pre orders now up untill then, wish i knew this was happening i would have pre ordered earl, was just waiting for my 10 percent off of them, ah well! So who's getting theres!? Anyone supersticous and think that years shirt is lucky and the next might not be!?

OK I admit it I'm an old barsteward but I was there when we beat Portsmouth in 1976 so I'm going to Wembley in the 1976 shirt. Ordered from Toffs 2 days ago and it's just arrived.

Get in there!

Guest DanC

Would anyone be surprised if a story comes onto the main site later this week saying City will be playing in the new shirt for the final?

well ......... if they do wear the new kit at Wembley .......... it musta cost DAS a packet to pull that one off .......

millions viewing world wide, .

I'm not comfortable with it though .......... superstisious or what ..........

finish the season as we started with BTC

:englandsmile4wf:

well ......... if they do wear the new kit at Wembley .......... it musta cost DAS a packet to pull that one off .......

millions viewing world wide, .

I'm not comfortable with it though .......... superstisious or what ..........

finish the season as we started with BTC

:englandsmile4wf:

Also I'm sure BTC would be annoyed as presumably the contract with BTC covers all first teams matches this season, and this is by far our biggest game of this season.

It doesn't say on the website if the players will wear the kit or not.

If they have started to make shirts already, they could become a collectors item, if they have sponsorship on the back and we get promoted.

Or has this batch been made without?

Also I'm sure BTC would be annoyed as presumably the contract with BTC covers all first teams matches this season, and this is by far our biggest game of this season.

I would have thought it would simply not be allowed, rather than them being 'annoyed'. They've paid to sponsor us this season and the season isnt over, okay I guess there could be something in the contract to allow it, but I'd be surprised.

next seasons kit with sponsorship on the back and BTC would be even more of a collectors item. Especially if it was a players shirt with championship nos and letters.

Also, if they stay play in this seasons shirt will they sell embroidered ones like for the LDV vans trophy in 2003. I mite get WEMBLEY 08 on the back of my shirt anyway like the rangers and zenit fans had manchester 08 on the back of theirs.

I would have thought it would simply not be allowed, rather than them being 'annoyed'. They've paid to sponsor us this season and the season isnt over, okay I guess there could be something in the contract to allow it, but I'd be surprised.

Cardiff's sponsors were offered about £500k by some Asian betting company to replace their sponsorship for the cup final. They turned it down.

BTC gain relatively little from exposure (being so local) so DAS may've bought them out for the final as well?

Unlikely but is possible.

Cardiff's sponsors were offered about £500k by some Asian betting company to replace their sponsorship for the cup final. They turned it down.

BTC gain relatively little from exposure (being so local) so DAS may've bought them out for the final as well?

Unlikely but is possible.

That is a good point. Hypothetically even if BTC were able to get 10% of that (so 50K), that woudl be a lot of extra cars they would need to sell to make the money up.

Archived