IGNORED

I Need Help....

DavidNoble

I know we're all excited this season about the whole wembley thing and i was just looking back through my home programmes and noticed i am missing two of the programmes which if i had them would give me my full collection of home programmes

i don't have the QPR or s****horpe at home programme becuase i remembered my parents dragged me away for a holiday that i asked to leave early for but wouldn't let me, all i remember is seeing trundles magic goals on youtube.

if anyone out there has a spare programme for these games preferably in good condition please could you leave me a personal message, for the last 7 seasons i have had the full collection of home programmes and don't want to stop now especially with what might be around the corner.

Thank you and everyone enjoy wembley as much as i will.

COME ON YOU REDS

I'LL HAVE A LOOK .....

dunno whether i kept them or not ........

i've found the Yeovil / Bournmouth, double up pre season one, has some Latvia pics in at as well .........

your welcome to that one if you've not got it

:englandsmile4wf:

yup ....... sat aug 11 , with a piccie of Trunds on the front., and squad piccie on the centre pages .......

its yours

i know i bought a Scunny one ........... i'll have another look tomorrow ..........

you want the others as spares ??

ah ryt thanks mate

if you have a look tomorow n den PM me if u can find the scunny one

how much you want for them??

well if you definitely wouldnt want them would i have all the pre-season ones as well as the Qpr at home one and possibly the s****horpe at home one as i have all the others but it is a very kind offer :rolleyes:

your welcome to all the ones i can find

Archived