IGNORED

Full Wembley?

gater2

This might be a silly question, but if both teams have been given 36,000, that makes 72,000.. what about the other 18,000? Is that the middle tier which has all been bought by people for silly money who can go whenever they feel like it? Cos if it is, I can't see all those seats being taken.. Are we going to be in a full wembley?

It's absolutely ridiculous. I know the seats have been taken for silly money by the corporates etc but surely if they aren't going to use them there should be some way whereby they can sell their tickets back to Wembley for particular matches and then sell them on to fans, as it is likely for many of the games the demand for purchasing these tickets will be there (Hull well on the way to selling out and think we probably will tomorrow).

This might be a silly question, but if both teams have been given 36,000, that makes 72,000.. what about the other 18,000? Is that the middle tier which has all been bought by people for silly money who can go whenever they feel like it? Cos if it is, I can't see all those seats being taken.. Are we going to be in a full wembley?

there was someone on here yesterday tryin to sell there club wembley tickets don't think they were city fans and i think they were selling them for hull side of the ground

Was there no segregation?

Dunno - I just quoted the BBC figure (which was what I heard during the game).

I know they don't have segregation by the tunnel since the 'Corinthian' seats either side are all corporate (AFAIK).

Think it's just properly designed to allow for easy segregation at football games unlike some older grounds.

Archived