IGNORED

Unbelievable

DOLMANDAN

For the £63 ticket the chap on the end of the phone at ticket master tried to charge me £95 saing these tickets were as good as the corprate tickets.Needless to say i never purchased the ticket and will be omto ticket master about one of their operaters touting tickets

come ON YOU REDS

For the £63 ticket the chap on the end of the phone at ticket master tried to charge me £95 saing these tickets were as good as the corprate tickets.Needless to say i never purchased the ticket and will be omto ticket master about one of their operaters touting tickets

come ON YOU REDS

CRAZY :noexpression:

Funny thing about some tickets is that they have Bristol city / Crystal palace on them :noexpression:

I assume its because they printed them early and its for seats at the Bristol City OR Crystal Palace end of the ground???

Bizarrely, the guy I spoke to gave me the seat number details before he even asked me what price range I wanted. This was Saturday though, so perhaps they only had £62 ones left.

I assume its because they printed them early and its for seats at the Bristol City OR Crystal Palace end of the ground???

That was the case

I know someone who works at the club, and they (tickets) were delivered to the gate on the tuesday prior to the playoff second leg

the theory was that if city won they were at the ground ready to post after sales, and if CP won, they could take them away there and then

still seems stupid as ticketmaster were selling them, charging postage, when it looks like the club were posting the tickets out (at least some of them)

:doh::doh::doh:

Archived