IGNORED

A Splash Of Colour

Percy Parrot

Despite the incident in the FA Cup earlier this season I am fairly certain balloons wouldn't pose any threat to the pitch at Wembley as there is a good amount of space between the stands and pitch (not to mention that players, stewards, ballboys would burst them).

So is it time to grow up and leave them at home or add a bloody good splash of colour to wembley and pain it red and white?

Despite the incident in the FA Cup earlier this season I am fairly certain balloons wouldn't pose any threat to the pitch at Wembley as there is a good amount of space between the stands and pitch (not to mention that players, stewards, ballboys would burst them).

So is it time to grow up and leave them at home or add a bloody good splash of colour to wembley and pain it red and white?

As much Red and white as possible please.. I always like to see the torn up bits of paper thrown in the air when the players come out, so I think I will try to get hold of as much red and white paper as I can this week and start shredding it. Wouldnt want to be the poor fella sweeping up afterwards though!

Guest MaloneFM

Use all the SPECIAL WEMBLEY EDITIONS of the Evil Post all next week. In fact just rip the bloody lot of them up and burn them all.

balloons etc always smacks to me of the little club playing against a giant, when everyone gets all excited (yes I know we all are) at their lil club having the chance of a giant killing and their big day out.

No.

We are a big club, we have arrived, time as you say yourself Percy to grow up.

Archived