IGNORED

There Will Be Empty Seats At Wembley

Red Ferret

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se: be nice to c non city fans there wan*ers

Please do not think that all the people in the corporate areas are non-city fans.

Whilst I understand many might be I can assure you that some will be true city fans... me for one!!!

Please do not think that all the people in the corporate areas are non-city fans.

Whilst I understand many might be I can assure you that some will be true city fans... me for one!!!

Me too. In fact 14 of us (all ST holders) sat together. :winner_third_h4h:

how did you get seats in the co-opertave area i wanna go so depressed they sold out :pray:

my mate (huge city fan) has two club wembley seats.

he said they don't have gaurenteed seats for playoff finals, but justg the chance to buy there seats for cheap a couple of days after its announced. thats why we could get £98 seats and i guess that migh be where the extra 4000 might come from

does that mean i could get a ticket

shame on myself i tried to get one in the hull end desperate times call for desperate measures but you have to have a passcode or summat

May be worth giving City a call tommorrow becuase they were definately selling corporate at about £325 (I think) 3 course meal etc. not cheap at all but that's your choice.

could the club wembley people who don't wanna go send their tickets back for this game to be sold on, maybe giving a refund for that one game or summit?

As I posted elsewhere there has been a guy from Bury who has done exactly that he was selling 4 club wembley tickets at £50 each, I'm pretty certian they will be gone now. But keep looking as I wouldn't be surprised that more do the same. Let's hope they are all apparently genuine like this guy who was not out to make big bucks.

only people with the premium package got tickets, the rest had the option to pay, if they didnt want them they where distributed to the club and other places

Yep Club Wembley (Middle tier) were all allocated (£98 seats) to clubs or to the club wembley patrons who wished to purchace them.

I believe you will find the corportae seats on the half way line (almost like a segregation barrier between the east and west ends *i think*

Archived