IGNORED

Ticketmaster

bristolcitysweden

Had three tickets on hold in section 134 row 15 when I suddenly had to live in England or NI. The system did not accept my postcode although it was ok when I registred my credit card details yesterday.

I'll get in one way or another. The problem is my uncle. His flight is booked but it's NO WAY he will pay more than the ticket price. Probably I have to leave him at the hotel room (he don't speak any English).

bristolcitysweden@hotmail.com

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Tommy

Yea same thing just couldn't do it. I had a ticket on my screen in section 125 row 1 seat 76 even though I can't afford I was going to say to hell with it and go anyway but was not to be. Had a look at the wembley site to see my view, put in some info and clicked continue and had to start over. I think my time ran out somehow though It couldn't have really taken more than a minute to view the seats on the wembley site so I'm not sure if it accepted my post code but it probably wouldn't have considering every time I try to sign up for anything else .co.uk I end up just entering random letters so it will accept my registration as a proper postcode. That really sucks.

I almost feel thankful that I didn't book my flight already as you are the second one who hasn't gotten a ticket that already booked their flight. Wish the club could have set aside a block of seats for internationals who had to have some kind of advanced knowledge of whether they would have a ticket or not and placed them on sale thursday as well so we could have at least known before buying tickets or before potentially paying twice as much for a flight sitting around twiddling our thumbs for tickets it seems we couldn't buy anyway...?

Archived