IGNORED

Bcfc World For £6

Lita For Congo

I was thinking, as well as offering BCFC World for £30 ish a year, why dont they offer it for £5 pound a month, something I would go for!

£30 once is little too much - Break it down and make a little extra money at the same time?

I was thinking, as well as offering BCFC World for £30 ish a year, why dont they offer it for £5 pound a month, something I would go for!

£30 once is little too much - Break it down and make a little extra money at the same time?

Exactly this deal goes on until August 1st. Why dont they do it like that?

It seems like it's constantly on a free trial and i would be must miffed if i paid to buy it with the club offering months free trials here there and everywhere.

It seems like it's constantly on a free trial and i would be must miffed if i paid to buy it with the club offering months free trials here there and everywhere.
I expect your only allowed to take up one offer and after that it's probabaly take it or leave, otherwise like you said you'd be stupid to pay for it!

But you can also do it on ours, but it wasnt advertised.

The offer has been rolled out progressively. With Luton's going online yesterday, ours has just been included today. Yes the offer is applicable to BCFC World. And yes, as mentioned, if you've gone for another offer you can't get this one.

Hope that helps.

Adam

PS - It'll be advertised tomorrow.

The offer has been rolled out progressively. With Luton's going online yesterday, ours has just been included today. Yes the offer is applicable to BCFC World. And yes, as mentioned, if you've gone for another offer you can't get this one.

Hope that helps.

Adam

PS - It'll be advertised tomorrow.

Cheers Mate, i wasnt having a go or anything, just bewildered why it wasnt known. Thanks.

Archived