IGNORED

Silver Lining For Those Without Tickets

Loderingo

Like many didn't get any tickets. My mate did actually have the chance to buy two at £90 but we went out and back in in the hope of getting £50 tickets and it sold out. Still I console myself with he fact that:

1) Seats in the top tier are so far away from the pitch you'll get a better view on telly (I've been to Wembley before)

2) The atmosphere will be crap due to all the part timers and due to the core fans being spread out

3) £90 for a ticket + £20 for the train pays for about a 1/4 of a 08-09 season ticket which I have just got.

I strongly urge anyone who's missed out to do what I've done and buy an ST. At least that way you won't miss out again if we win on saturday.

Apparently they give 4000 extra every year!

Hey CH Too many without tickets

I got a bus load of people who support the team and can't get any.

Let me know if you have any sources

And BTW when is the 4000 likely to be advertised?

Give me a bell!

M.A.

Like many didn't get any tickets. My mate did actually have the chance to buy two at £90 but we went out and back in in the hope of getting £50 tickets and it sold out. Still I console myself with he fact that:

1) Seats in the top tier are so far away from the pitch you'll get a better view on telly (I've been to Wembley before)

Couldnt care less, Its about the whole day and I think id feel sick watching it on TV - travelling with your mates, the build up in the pub, the build up around the stadium etc etc.........

2) The atmosphere will be crap due to all the part timers and due to the core fans being spread out

Probably, It was crap at the cup final yesterday. I will be giving it my all though no matter who is around me........

3) £90 for a ticket + £20 for the train pays for about a 1/4 of a 08-09 season ticket which I have just got.

I strongly urge anyone who's missed out to do what I've done and buy an ST. At least that way you won't miss out again if we win on saturday.

Totally agree, Get it now because if, and I know its still a big if - we did make it, we could have the same scenario for season tickets as we have seen this morning.......

Really do feel sorry for those genuine fans who have been supporting us all season and have not got a ticket for Wembley.

Totally agree, Get it now because if, and I know its still a big if - we did make it, we could have the same scenario for season tickets as we have seen this morning.......

If we go up, we will certainly have the same scenario. Season tickets for next season will be sold out by next Sunday. Of course, some of those iwll only be at the Gate for Man U Arsenal and Liverpool, but that's another

r matter...

Archived