IGNORED

Beamback

Jimmy

To be fair I am amazed by the demand, I cant believe the allocation sold out in 20 minutes but I guess thats what you get when Johnny 'Day Out' decides to take his wife, child and dog.

I would very much consider myself a die hard City fan who has lived and breathed the highs and lows of this club since I care to remember. I'm a former season ticket holder and have attend(ed) as many games as possible despite living away from Bristol during the last 5 years. I couldnt get a ticket.

To say that my heart goes out to people such as 'Portishead Red' is an understatement and it is a total in-justice that dedicated fans such as he can not attend the biggest game for the club during my life-time.

Surely now the club must very seriously look into the logistics of a big screen at Ashton Gate. We can see already today that countless true City fans have failed to get a ticket for the big day out, and whilst the lure of seeing City potentially reach arguably the best football league in the world at Wembley is strong, surely rocking the Dolman stand to its rafters as the final whistle blows on our most remarkable of seasons would top a day out in London.

Whether you want to approach it from a money making angle or a reward for loyal supporters who couldnt get a ticket, and do not be mistaken, those who would fill our club's home would know the names of the starting XI, this HAS to now be something that is very seriously considered.

Make it happen.

First support pledge for the club to make this happen. I'm in a smilar situation to yourself and whilst not an ST holder, I've been attending games home and away every season since the 90's.

I'd love to see the club (or the council) do something for those not able to get to the game - I'd certainly make a trip 'back home' to be around other City fans, singing, cheering and going through the same emotions as I am.

There is a big screen in the Dolman bar and there will be no need to have a "beam back" as the game is live on Sky.

If it goes ahead it should be free entry as the club will take enough money behind the bar.

There is a big screen in the Dolman bar and there will be no need to have a "beam back" as the game is live on Sky.

If it goes ahead it should be free entry as the club will take enough money behind the bar.

Yeah id like to think that the club would provide some form of service to bring fans together in one place.

Only problem with this is, if the demand is to large. In which case a big screen event could be the way forward.

Archived