IGNORED

Big Screen

cider mad

As we all know a lot of TRUE city fans can't get tickets to Wembly so does anyone know if the club could sort out a big screen nearby?? This would be awsome for the fans we can still go and soak up the atmosphere and still have a good day!

CITY TILL I DIE

:city:

As we all know a lot of TRUE city fans can't get tickets to Wembly so does anyone know if the club could sort out a big screen nearby?? This would be awsome for the fans we can still go and soak up the atmosphere and still have a good day!

CITY TILL I DIE

:city:

And it will be a better atmosphere than Wembley by the sounds of it. At least the crowd will know who is playing, in what colour and know the songs. :w00t:

And it will be a better atmosphere than Wembley by the sounds of it. At least the crowd will know who is playing, in what colour and know the songs. :w00t:

It would be interesting to see if it would be possible, either at the ground or somewhere in the centre. If all else fails maybe they should open up th facilities within the ground eg Dolman Exhibition Hall etc. Only issue would be if all the staff are going to Wembley.

It would be interesting to see if it would be possible, either at the ground or somewhere in the centre. If all else fails maybe they should open up th facilities within the ground eg Dolman Exhibition Hall etc. Only issue would be if all the staff are going to Wembley.

I suppose we could consult with Manchester council about how to do it. :noexpression: :shutup:

Archived