IGNORED

Where Were You At Ashton Gate?

Forza Revolution

ive only been to 3 away games this year and 0 home games! I have 2 tckts to wembley and am takin my uncle who is a man city supporter. I hope you all wish me a good day out! By the way my brothers taking his 2 year old son. I really wish I was considered a 'real'fan so i could justify my tckts to all the children whos mummies and daddies buy their season tckts! or the nerds who post imature ill thought out comments!

wembley wembley I'm a part timer and I'm going to wembley!!

I feel as if I'm walking into a trap by replying you, as if its a forum joke I'm not in on! Because you seem to be a complete idiot!

Do you think it takes balls to come onto a city forum and to say that your a part timer and that you have tickets? Because it doesn't, it doesn't make you cool and it doesn't make you funny...knowing that you have taken the chance away from people willing to fly transatlantic for a single game; when you couldn't care less about the game, you should feel like a scumbag, and be embarressed to mention that you've done it.

Essentially it has to come down to morals, and it appears that you have none, I can't imagine a sadder way to live your life, and it is a truely embarressing acknowledgment of the way that the youth of this country are going today (you didn't trick me by saying you've supported city since 1977...but if he's supported them since 1977; that makes him at least...no wait he's just a lying kid!) Adults don't use text language!!

Your a disgrace, honestly you are, being proud of being a part-timer, thats a sad point of you life to get to...are you taking your uncle because you dads to ashamed tyo be seen in public with you?

My mate hardly watches City play. He does go to the gas now and again with his old man

He got 4 this morning for him and some other chumps who never go to Ashton Gate

On the last day of the season, while I was in the East End vs Preston, he was at Old Trafford watching Man Utd

What a joke

This takes the biscuit. These are the true Glory Hunters. My nephew, is dead upset that he cant go. This just rubs it in, a-holes who think its ok to go to the darkside, then purchase tickets to the biggest City match in years, for which they don't really care that much about.

Guest RyanBCFC

My mate is a glory hunter..

A liverpool fan..

Who has never watched them at their ground..

And he made out he was a massive rovers fan last year whe he went to wembley to watch them..

And now he thinks he's a die hard city fan and he tried to get tickets this mornin ( don't know if he got em )

It makes me really angry, people just jump on the bandwagon when we're doing well, and make out they are city fans, then when we are in league one they all take the p *ss saying we are a lower league club in a crap division and how their team are going to win the prem..

It really Makes me annoyed and angry. :disapointed2se:

My mate is a glory hunter..

A liverpool fan..

Who has never watched them at their ground..

And he made out he was a massive rovers fan last year whe he went to wembley to watch them..

And now he thinks he's a die hard city fan and he tried to get tickets this mornin ( don't know if he got em )

A classic example of a SkySports dominated world - where people feel it is okay to support so many teams.

If you're upset that you've lost your Wembley tickets - prepared to be suicidal if you make the Premier League - because exactly the same will happen when Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham et al come to town.

I'm sure you'd get a ticket for Wigan, Bolton and Stoke though.

Guest DanC

I don't see what all the fuss is about really, Why do all these part timers want to go to Wembley? It is plastic and way to corporate and it has nothing on the old stadium. The only reason I am excited is because it is the Championship play off final. I don't care where it is being played, I would be there where ever it was being played and that includes the memorial stadium. That's something about 20 thousand people that will be attending on Saturday can't say. They are going because they have some link with Bristol and a Bristol side is playing at Wembley. End of.

some link with Bristol and a Bristol side is playing at Wembley

and theres the rub. There are two teams in Bristol. I must ask some of my family who are Man Reds, If Man City got to The FA Cup would they go, because they support a manchester team and once lived there.

I was born in Bristol, went to see the City in 78, I would never dream of going to see the Gas at some major event.

But hey it life and life is unfair.

I feel as if I'm walking into a trap by replying you, as if its a forum joke I'm not in on! Because you seem to be a complete idiot!

Do you think it takes balls to come onto a city forum and to say that your a part timer and that you have tickets? Because it doesn't, it doesn't make you cool and it doesn't make you funny...knowing that you have taken the chance away from people willing to fly transatlantic for a single game; when you couldn't care less about the game, you should feel like a scumbag, and be embarressed to mention that you've done it.

Essentially it has to come down to morals, and it appears that you have none, I can't imagine a sadder way to live your life, and it is a truely embarressing acknowledgment of the way that the youth of this country are going today (you didn't trick me by saying you've supported city since 1977...but if he's supported them since 1977; that makes him at least...no wait he's just a lying kid!) Adults don't use text language!!

Your a disgrace, honestly you are, being proud of being a part-timer, thats a sad point of you life to get to...are you taking your uncle because you dads to ashamed tyo be seen in public with you?

:clapping:

Guest Garfunkle
why don't you keep quiet? put your money where your mouth is!buy a season tckt or join the city foundation! ive been a fan since i was born! circumstance prevents me from going to more games!

i have a season ticket and i have a wembley ticket, i just don't see why you should come on here gloating

Well done plymouth red! Looks like you successfully managed to wind up many city fans on the forum yesterday!

All the loyal city fans who travel across the country and make commitment to watch city with jobs, kids, family etc make the commitment to watch their club.

I understand you are in a very unique situation and had to move away from bristol to be exiled a million miles away in bridgwater!

Hope you and your uncle enjoy your day out , I'm sure someone will send you alist of the players and songs sung at ashton gate for you and your uncle to join in!

WOLVERHAMPTON ZYDER EDS B.C.F.C

EVERY GAMES AN AWAY GAME

Archived