IGNORED

Empty Seats At Wembley

City1970

I fear there will be loads of empty seats at Wembley next week.

There will be the people who don`t give a damn about City and who have bought tickets to sell on the Internet. Lots of those tickets may not get sold, especially if the price is too high. In one way I hope they don`t get sold.

The prawn sandwich circle will have empty seats because a lot of these seats are already sold to people who only watch England.

Wembley Stadium will not contact these people to try and see if their seat can be re-sold for this game only.

So, my fear is that City may well be backed by a lot less than 36,007.

Although Ticketmaster sold the tickets fast, they may have gone into the wrong hands and proper City fans who go now and again or even more regular than that may have lost out.

Luckily for me though, I have been a season ticket holder for years. I urge as many people as possible to become season ticket holders.

seeing as the Football league rent out the stadium it is not included in the 10 year season ticket. fans who have 10 year season tickets had until 12 noon thursday to get their seat. if they didnt want it they will go on resale. hopefully this will mean that the middle tier wont be empty and fans will get the chance to get their ticket

Archived