IGNORED

Watching In Tenerife

Whooooossshhhh

For anyone else who rejected the bookies offer of 25-1 at the start of the season, and went ahead to book holidays at this crucial time of the season..........Dóh. Anyone watching in South >Tenerife? Would be good to get all in the same bar.....let´s get organised, or will I be Billy No Mates........

Just like The Only Gay in the Village, I´m THE ONLY CITY FAN IN TENERIFE,,,,,,,,unless you know different,. If you´ve got (CITY) family on holiday in Tenerife, why not drop them a quick text suggesting that they log in to OTIB? At the moment, YORDY´s sports bar in CC Veronicas Playa de las Americas could be the preffered beer supplier of choice for THE game. Would be nice to have some numbers there though. I´ll keep checking daily to see whether I´m our sole representative in Tenerife or whether other dopes that booked hols at this time (having accepted that 19th place in the CCC woulod be a victory) are in town. To all of you who got tickets....have a fantastic day and SING UP for the lads. For those who missed out, lets still make it a great day

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRREDS

Just like The Only Gay in the Village, I´m THE ONLY CITY FAN IN TENERIFE,,,,,,,,unless you know different,. If you´ve got (CITY) family on holiday in Tenerife, why not drop them a quick text suggesting that they log in to OTIB? At the moment, YORDY´s sports bar in CC Veronicas Playa de las Americas could be the preffered beer supplier of choice for THE game. Would be nice to have some numbers there though. I´ll keep checking daily to see whether I´m our sole representative in Tenerife or whether other dopes that booked hols at this time (having accepted that 19th place in the CCC woulod be a victory) are in town. To all of you who got tickets....have a fantastic day and SING UP for the lads. For those who missed out, lets still make it a great day

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRREDS

I've a mate who is a City fan who lives in Tenerife. Although he works in Playa de las Americas he lives a fair way away and I'm not sure where he will be watching the game.

I've a mate who is a City fan who lives in Tenerife. Although he works in Playa de las Americas he lives a fair way away and I'm not sure where he will be watching the game.

Nice one Tompo, if he´s got any ideas for the game, I´ll keep an eye out on here. You get tickets for the match? I saw a thread on here somewhere wher a bloke said only about 1000 or so true fans will have missed out on tickets......it seems I must know most of those 1000 judging by my phone calls back home to disappointed mates and family

Archived