IGNORED

Bramble For City?

Wardie

Up in Newcastle, seeing me uncle jack yesterday, i was having a brown ale at his local, when who did we bump into but none other than Newcastle forward Michael Chopra.

We were having a chat about football, when i mentioned i was a bristol city supporter. He informed me that Sir Bobby was keen to offload Titus Bramble to a 1st division club.

He also said that Bramble, having played much of his football in the bottom half of the country,was keen to come to Bristol and see the historical sites, as he is a fond follower of isambard kingdom brunel

So with city perhaps on the way up, will Titus Bramble be on his way there with us?

My Opinions: I think that Bramble moving down here would be a bad move for him as well as us, we have Butler and Coles and Hill at the back, we dont need an overweight defender. Besides he may want to have a place in sven's squad.......in the next 20 years!!

Would this be the same titus bramble who has been performing well for Newcastle lately, and especially in the Uefa cup.
My thoughts exactly. Myabe more likely to be his brother Tesfaye currently plying his trade with 3rd div Southend and i dont like the idea of him either.

Guest robintat

Having seen BRAMBLE play last night against PSV,i can understand why ROBSON wants to offload him.

The way he played,he'd be lucky to get into our reserves.

So thanks ,but no thanks

Up in Newcastle, seeing me uncle jack yesterday, i was having a brown ale at his local, when who did we bump into but none other than Newcastle forward Michael Chopra.

We were having a chat about football, when i mentioned i was a bristol city supporter. He informed me that Sir Bobby was keen to offload Titus Bramble to a 1st division club.

He also said that Bramble, having played much of his football in the bottom half of the country,was keen to come to Bristol and see the historical sites, as he is a fond follower of isambard kingdom brunel

So with city perhaps on the way up, will Titus Bramble be on his way there with us?

My Opinions: I think that Bramble moving down here would be a bad move for him as well as us, we have Butler and Coles and Hill at the back, we dont need an overweight defender. Besides he may want to have a place in sven's squad.......in the next 20 years!!

wow! fancy that? he would really get those part timers to come and watch all the time! hahahahahahahaha :laugh::sub::( god my sides are aching now :D:(:(

Archived