IGNORED

Just A Thought...

tin

A City fan who posts on the EnglandFans website just made a good point about the Foundation.

Could people who aren't ST holders have just bought into City Foundation to get the priority booking ahead of this mad rush today? Or was there something stopping them like a deadline maybe?

I think but not 100% they said existing City Foundation Members

To take advantage they would have had to fill in the application and get it their membership back in time and the costs are £28.50 (3 months) £57.00 (6 months) £114 (12 months).

Not sure how practical an option it would have been bearing in mind the wording "existing" in the Tuesday night "ticketing arrangements" that was published on the main site.

If any were successful they probably would have had to make an application a good week before the first Palace match - so presumably around the time of the Preston match - also bare in mind that the application only had the secondary prioritisation for tickets on literature before 1st April this year and also bear in mind that this benefit has only been exercised once this season i.e. for Wembley - so anyone who had the good fortune to think up this up prior to the announcement would not be expecting prioritisation and they experience with this regards has not given exlcusive secondary priority for anything this year and they would have had to pay £28 for the privilege that up until now hasn't been honoured.

I think but not 100% they said existing City Foundation Members

To take advantage they would have had to fill in the application and get it their membership back in time and the costs are £28.50 (3 months) £57.00 (6 months) £114 (12 months).

Not sure how practical an option it would have been bearing in mind the wording "existing" in the Tuesday night "ticketing arrangements" that was published on the main site.

If any were successful they probably would have had to make an application a good week before the first Palace match - so presumably around the time of the Preston match - also bare in mind that the application only had the secondary prioritisation for tickets on literature before 1st April this year and also bear in mind that this benefit has only been exercised once this season i.e. for Wembley - so anyone who had the good fortune to think up this up prior to the announcement would not be expecting prioritisation and they experience with this regards has not given exlcusive secondary priority for anything this year and they would have had to pay £28 for the privilege that up until now hasn't been honoured.

YEA ..

what Geoff said ............. i think :noexpression:

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived