IGNORED

The We Want A Bigger Wembley Thread

Red_Mat

Clearly we could have sold twice as many tickets as we have done, therefore we should petition the FA to build a NEW Wembley with twice as much capacity as the current one. Obviously, the only way we're all going to fit in is if there's a capacity of 200,000 there.

So, who's with me!

Clearly we could have sold twice as many tickets as we have done, therefore we should petition the FA to build a NEW Wembley with twice as much capacity as the current one. Obviously, the only way we're all going to fit in is if there's a capacity of 200,000 there.

So, who's with me!

Let's hire Multiplex again...

So, who's with me!

Seeing as there are so many City supporters now a days, the New gate should be 200,000 build

The problem is that in a all seater stadium the top decks are so far away the players look like ants, you will never get over this problem unless you introduce safe standing to new stadia, they would never agree to that in a national stadium

The problem is that in a all seater stadium the top decks are so far away the players look like ants, you will never get over this problem unless you introduce safe standing to new stadia, they would never agree to that in a national stadium

I went to Wembley last year and was at the very back row above the royal box. The view was absolutely amazing.

Wembley is considered to be the best in the world for comfort and view.

I defy anybody to point out a single seat where the view of the pitch is rubbish

Archived