IGNORED

Barnstaple & Final

Gibbs

Surely I'm not the only City supporter in Barnstaple! If theres anyone out there that didn't manage to get a ticket for Wembley lets crowd a pub!

I know of another die hard city supporter who was born in Barnstaple.......but now resides in Bristol i'm sure she will be at Wembley :innocent06: :

I live in Barnstaple but am heading off the Lake District tonight so won't be going to Wembley either! I thought about making the 11 hour round trip but I've seen City at Wembley and the Millenium a few times since 1986 so someone else can have the pleasure of my seat and the great atmosphere of the new Wembley. Plus my nerves can't take it!!! :pray:

I know there are lots of fans around here though. My best mate at school was Ian King, the Finance Editor for the Sun, he now lives in London but was from Barnstaple originally.

Blimey - somebody famous from Barnstaple ! I've lived there for 20-odd years and counting and to be honest I haven't see too many City fans, its all "and Plymouth" round here - you know, "I support Chelsea and Plymouth" or "Man U and Plymouth".

I'll be watching the match at the end of my sofa with Mrs Cidereagle under strict instructions to cuddle me a lot and NOT say "its only a game" if we lose.

Archived