IGNORED

Supporters Trust - Supporters Club

openEnd

What was the level of consultation between the Club and the various supporters groups

a) before the wembley ticketing arrangements were announced?

b) after initial arrangements were announced?

I know it's hindsight, but anyone with half a brain could have predicted an online general free for all would result in tickets getting into the hands of those 'less deserving'

Apologies to everyone genuine who has missed out, my heart really feels for you all. It's left another very sour taste around what should be a monumentous occasion.

And finally next time anyone brands Warnock 'Colin W******', I think there's a far more deserving person at OUR club, worthy of that particualr nickname

• SC&T Board Members
What was the level of consultation between the Club and the various supporters groups

a) before the wembley ticketing arrangements were announced?

b) after initial arrangements were announced?

I know it's hindsight, but anyone with half a brain could have predicted an online general free for all would result in tickets getting into the hands of those 'less deserving'

Apologies to everyone genuine who has missed out, my heart really feels for you all. It's left another very sour taste around what should be a monumentous occasion.

And finally next time anyone brands Warnock 'Colin W******', I think there's a far more deserving person at OUR club, worthy of that particualr nickname

There was no advance consultation from the club to the Trust, nor to be fair would we necessarily expect any.

The Trust became aware on Wednesday of how Ticketmaster proposed to sell on a block by block basis and strongly urged the club to have this policy changed. Numerous phone calls and e-mails were exchanged trying to get this done. The fact that this was not done led to the idea of trying to get people to refuse to accept any block they didn't want and then to buy when the block they did want became available, e.g. 133-135.

The Ticket Exchange has also been created to try to put right what the Ticketmaster sales policy got wrong.

Again today, the Trust chairman has been on the phone to senior management at the club trying to ensure that any extra allocation of tickets is made available to fans who can show some evidence of past support. As I type this, I believe he is calling them again.

Why doesn't the club get back the unwanted tickets from corporates. I was gong to get a mate to get his missus to get 8 on monday but didn't want the gamble even though they reckon no matter what they'll have enough to go round. Surely there must be a whole bunch just floating that are being kept for the off chance. get them back where they belong. BCFC email them and if all not gone by close of play monday, offer them back to the fans

Archived