IGNORED

So....who's Going Then?

42nite

Teignmouth Express departing at 7:00 via Bristol - NCP Ickenham - Covent Garden & Block 529. I assume Row 1 is at the front - so just tough for any prawn brigaders behind, as I've declared it a singing and standing section.

There were laptops, landlines, mobiles all round South Devon & Bristol securing the tickets. Well done Jon.. 8:59 & 40 seconds ... get in there! Just wished we'd all stayed on because had a 6 mins and 11 mins at 9:00 to get 8 more to give out to those deserving cases. Feel for all the genuine one's who have missed out. Don't despair though - in asking for more the Club must think there's a chance. Let's hope SL reads the forum and gets some put aside for the deserving cases!

And me. Minibus of 15 from Weston-super-Vegas to London outskirts then tube to the ground. Delay getting into ground for as long as possible at £3.50 a pint though!! Perhaps Angus's club.

try 3 lions away day at Silverspoons club South Way £6 admission but £3 pint open 10.30 E.Enders w/hole :drunk2:

Archived