IGNORED

Just Got Back From The Pub

Tomo

Luckily, I am a season ticket holder (with friends and family) and purchased our ticket Thursday.

Just got back from the pub and a mate of mine, (who travels to alot more away games than I do - and visits Ashton Gate 75% of games - misses 25% due to working commitments) was on the phone / internet from 9am and did not get a ticket for the game.............

On the other hand, spoke to another mate and his work colleague who HAS NEVER BEEN TO ASHTON GATE purchased 4 tickets no worries...luck of the draw

Something wrong following on from some previous posts....

EBAY - just wait for the gits making money out of this, when genuine fans miss out on this historical occasion !

Tomo

Luckily, I am a season ticket holder (with friends and family) and purchased our ticket Thursday.

Just got back from the pub and a mate of mine, (who travels to alot more away games than I do - and visits Ashton Gate 75% of games - misses 25% due to working commitments) was on the phone / internet from 9am and did not get a ticket for the game.............

On the other hand, spoke to another mate and his work colleague who HAS NEVER BEEN TO ASHTON GATE purchased 4 tickets no worries...luck of the draw

Something wrong following on from some previous posts....

EBAY - just wait for the gits making money out of this, when genuine fans miss out on this historical occasion !

Tomo

Had a meal at a Pub in Downend today, i was sat by a family of 9 people who have not been to watch City at all this season, however all of these so called FANS have managed to get tickets for Saturday. Most of the family were in a gloating mood & were even discussing whether to sell their tickets on e bay & make a quick buck. Yes, i am annoyed, i myself have missed only 3 home games all season and like many others on this forum deserve better loyalty from our club!!

Rant Over.

Had a meal at a Pub in Downend today, i was sat by a family of 9 people who have not been to watch City at all this season, however all of these so called FANS have managed to get tickets for Saturday. Most of the family were in a gloating mood & were even discussing whether to sell their tickets on e bay & make a quick buck. Yes, i am annoyed, i myself have missed only 3 home games all season and like many others on this forum deserve better loyalty from our club!!

Rant Over.

Now i feel suicidel, i too missed out on the lottery this morning just hoping for extra allocation? :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Now i feel suicidel, i too missed out on the lottery this morning just hoping for extra allocation? :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I know a lot of genuine fans in and around the pubs of Downend, fans who may not be season ticket holders but get to every match when possible. Not one have managed to get a single ticket, now for this to happen is a disgrace, i'm talking of a lot genuine fans (Who i know of) aprox 40-50 people who could not even get 1 solitary ticket between them. Something just don't add up me finks!!!.............

Rant Over.

basically what you should of done it toke down there names and address posted it on here I'm sure me and alot more nice city fans would knock on there door this is utter shite I'm fed up listenin to all these non-supports who have go tickets and just want to sell the serial killer is on my mind

Tomo

on other hand how the hell can he purchase tickets when he doenst have ST holder that not right..as were only to told it for ST only and being a non-member have been told to wait till monday as only like 1 ticket meself

Guest DanC

Rant Over.

I could have brought extra tickets if I wished but gave up that option as all I needed was me and my friends tickets and were both season ticket holders. We could have got extra tickets and sold them and made enough to pay for our tickets and travel and beer money but the thought of doing that just made me feel sick. How anyone can do that is beyond me.

I wish i had brought extra tickets now and sold them at what I paid for them so some genuine fans' on here could attend. I apologise to you that I didn't.

I could have brought extra tickets if I wished but gave up that option as all I needed was me and my friends tickets and were both season ticket holders. We could have got extra tickets and sold them and made enough to pay for our tickets and travel and beer money but the thought of doing that just made me feel sick. How anyone can do that is beyond me.

I wish i had brought extra tickets now and sold them at what I paid for them so some genuine fans' on here could attend. I apologise to you that I didn't.

One for the Bristol City, Two for the Boys in Red, three for the glory hunting cants who've never been to Ashton Gate, they'll follow til we lose.

Knowing the potential danger of missing the final -and knowing that a glory hunter could have taken my seat- I was sh1tting myself about it all week. Thankfully, I managed to get a pair of tickets on Friday through a very kind friend of a friend who is a season ticket holder. I don't understand how season ticket holders can only get two tickets and a potential SAG/Plastic Fan can get four on general sale. At least if it's only two sales per customer, it increases the chances for real fans and not just the "it's a good day out innit" crowd.

I really feel for the genuine fans who are missing out. I HATE the bandwagoners and don't think the potential Man Unification or Chelsformation of this Club is a good thing.

Walked up to Whiteladies after our glorious win on Tuesday. I was in absolute raptures until a couple of students asked "How did we get on????". Are you kidding me? You could already see the Wembley glint in their piggy eyes. I love our success but I'm struggling to come to terms with incidents like this.............

Guest MaloneFM

Daniel..sssh now...easy...its ok. Everyone without a ticket forgives you as you are truly a good person. However everyone WITH a ticket may consider you a bit of a nause as anyone with a spare ticket is cashing in big time.

Archived