IGNORED

How To Tell A Real Fan!

Strictly Obi

So how can you tell a real fan from a bogus one, seems to be the topic of the day/week!

There are 3 ways -

1st Check for a small watermark behind the left ear, unfortunately this is not foolproof but can help identification.

2nd From about 1924 they were factory fitted with a red and white scarf made only from the wool of the somerset longhorn variety of sheep.

3rd A genuine fan would never post on this site about how hard done by he was that he could'nt get a tkt to Wembley and start blaming the Club, other fans, the weather, his wife, the stock market etc etc

IMHO the 3rd option is the most acurate, don't be fooled by cheap copies!

I remember years back before Fulham were in the prem they drew Man Utd in the cup and before fans were allowed to buy tickets they had to answer 3 questions about their club that only real supporters would know

I know it would have been a nightmare to arrange at such short notice this would ensure that only real fans and not 1 game every couple of years brigade got in

I remember years back before Fulham were in the prem they drew Man Utd in the cup and before fans were allowed to buy tickets they had to answer 3 questions about their club that only real supporters would know

I know it would have been a nightmare to arrange at such short notice this would ensure that only real fans and not 1 game every couple of years brigade got in

The joys of google...

yeah but with fulham, their glory hunters went to chelsea, what can the bristol/ south west glory hunters do. support rovers, cardiff etc etc

Guest MaloneFM
yeah but with fulham, their glory hunters went to chelsea, what can the bristol/ south west glory hunters do. support rovers, cardiff etc etc

To do that chummy you'd have to live in Wales or the midlands

Well living in Wales you wouldn't go to Cardiff - not with Merthyr Tydfil an option - I mean winning against Atalanta 2-1 at home in the European Cup Winners Cup in 1987.

If not Merthyr then Newport County who lost in the quarter finals of the European Cup Winners Cup in 1980, Current FAW Premier champions after beating Cardiff then Llanelli (with Andy Legg still doing his long throw ins) and recently sacked Peter Beadle to be repaced by Dean Holdsworth.

Living in Wales doesnt limit your choices to just Cardiff and indeed if you want European football there are far far better choices.

So how can you tell a real fan from a bogus one, seems to be the topic of the day/week!

There are 3 ways -

1st Check for a small watermark behind the left ear, unfortunately this is not foolproof but can help identification.

2nd From about 1924 they were factory fitted with a red and white scarf made only from the wool of the somerset longhorn variety of sheep.

3rd A genuine fan would never post on this site about how hard done by he was that he could'nt get a tkt to Wembley and start blaming the Club, other fans, the weather, his wife, the stock market etc etc

IMHO the 3rd option is the most acurate, don't be fooled by cheap copies!

BCFC Baseball hats!...... :icecream:

Ive never seen so many people wearing them down the John Cabot in all my life :englandsmile4wf:

Archived